|This article is about a/an monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- ""Isn't it big?""
- ―Duke of Cards when enlarged."[src]
- ""We made it!""
- ―Duke of Cards (as Great King Ojaru)'s final words before his death.[src]
Duke of Cards is a deck of cards themed monster who serves as the main antagonist of Gosei Sentai Dairanger the Movie.
A strange man whose power involved the control of various magical artifacts. His main one involved a strange deck of cards: anyone touched by a card will become infected, first turning into a humanoid card, then ultimately into a playing card themselves. He also has a magic silk hat that can shrink down anyone trapped within it, as he does to Shouji, Kazu and Daigo, as well as can use a magic Ace of Spades for creating windstorms or for flying. When the Dairanger finally corner him, he uses four more magic cards to bring back four other Gorma Minions; but after enlarging and discovering the Dairanger had Dairen'oh, he decides to fuse all of them together into himself, forming Great King Ojaru. Though tough, the Dairanger finally slash him down with Gailing Wind Rage Waves .
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- The Duke of Cards was portrayed by Kenichi Ishii.
Behind the Scenes
- He was never used in MMPR, possibly due to the movie footage costing extra. However, a picture of his great king form was used in the book "Arrival of a New Hero".
- All of the Gorma Minions summoned by Duke of Cards came from the first six episodes of Dairanger.
- This is presumably because the movie chronologically happens between episodes 6 and 7 of Dairanger.