|This article is about a/an monster in GoGo Sentai Boukenger.|
Jaakuryuu Dryken (邪悪竜ドライケン Jaakuryū Doraiken, lit. Wicked Dragon Dryken) is first of the Wicked Dragons.
Creator King Ryuuwon sent this first Wicked Dragon to find the Scale of the Salamander. Ryuuwon attempted to transform Dryken into an all-powerful giant dragon by using the Scale of the Salamander and by increasing the temperature of the factory they were in to two thousand degrees. This increase in temperature set the building aflame, but DaiBouken Mixer used the Wall Shoot technique to contain the explosion in Hyper Concrete. But it turned out the Salamander’s Scale was taken out of the building before the explosion. Dryken himself ultimately fell victim to the Scale's power when Satoru used it to activate the Accel Tector for the first time and used the Dual Crasher Mixer Head to encase Dryken in Hyper Concrete and used the Drill Head to drill him into oblivion.
Unlike the later Wicked Dragons in the series, Dryken lacks the ability to speak and only communicates in roar.
Powers and Abilities
- Fireball: Dryken can shoot a fireball from its mouth.
- Strength: In a single blow, Dryken can punch a hole into the back of a delivery truck.
- Durability: Dryken's natural armor is durable enough to shrug off attacks from the Boukenger's personal weapons, despite that, there is a weak spot at the back, which is unarmored.
- Back: Dryken's unarmored back is a vulnerable weak spot that opponents can exploit.
Behind the Scenes
- Dryken was portrayed by an unidentified suit actor.
to be added
- Dryken is the only Wicked Dragon to lack speech capabilites.