|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Drilltron 2.0 is the second drill-themed Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers and is the upgraded form of Drilltron. He serves as the primary antagonist of the pilot episode of Power Rangers Beast Morphers Season 2 "Believe It or Not", and is the first Robotron of Season 2.
At the beginning of the episode, Drilltron 2.0 drilled into a Morph-X tower off-screen and deliberately caused the Morph-X inside to leak underground. Sometime after the Rangers try to find Steel after they didn't believe Evox had returned, they instead encounter Scrozzle, Drilltron 2.0 and a group of Tronics stealing Morph-X from a spill in Sector Lima 2-3. Once the Rangers arrive to stop them, Scrozzle teleported away with all the Morph-X, leaving Drilltron 2.0 and the Tronics to fight them. Drilltron 2.0 was able to knock down all five Rangers with a shockwave, had his Tronics seize them, and about to destroy the Rangers while the Tronics held them in place, but Steel came just in time and used his Striker Morpher to destroy the Tronics and blast Drilltron 2.0 away with his Striker Beast Blast. However, Drilldrone 2.0 was sent and Drilltron 2.0 went straight back into battling the Rangers. In spite of Nate and Devon being preoccupied with Drilldrone and its Gigatronics, Drilltron 2.0 was overpowered by Zoey and her Beast-X Saber. The remaining duo regrouped and stunned him with the firepower of Zoey's Beast-X Blaster and Steel's Striker Morpher. With the monster stunned, Zoey summoned her Beast-X Saber to form the Beast-X Cannon and Steel called for his Striker Saber. Drilltron 2.0 was then destroyed by Zoey's Beast-X Cannon Blast and Steel's Striker Beast Slash.
Drilltron 2.0 is much like his predecessor, with his habit of making drill-themed puns. He is also more violent and relentless than his predecessor, the original being willing to run from battle and break into a Morph-X Tower whereas Drilltron 2.0 was aggressive enough to force the others to fight him.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Being the upgraded form of the original, Drilltron 2.0 is far more powerful then his first counterpart, strong enough to send Nate sliding back with a single kick and send Steel flying with a single swing of his arm. He was also able to knock away Zoey with a single swing of his drill, which makes him far more stronger than the first Drilltron.
- Durability: Due to being mostly made of drills, Drilltron 2.0 has thick metal skin that was able to take a swing kick from Nate and a kick right to the middle from him with little reaction except stumbling. However, his most impressive display of durability was when he took a direct hit from Steel's Striker Beast Blast, being set on fire by the explosion, and being thrown away into the sky without so much as a dent.
- Hand-To-Hand Combat: Drilltron 2.0 is far more skilled in combat than the original Drilltron, being able to counter all four of the Rangers with ease.
- Right Drill Arm: Much like the previous version, Drilltron 2.0 has a large drill-like agitator for his right arm that can be use to drill though things or as a club for combat, which was strong enough to block a full force slash from Zoey's Beast-X Saber. His right arm can enable him to do attacks which his predecessor hasn't been able to perform.
- Super Rotation: Drilltron 2.0 can rotate his right drill arm at incredible speed. He tried to use this to behead Steel. Although he dodged, it managed to go straight through a tree without stopping.
- Shockwave: Drilltron 2.0 can slam his right drill arm to the ground and launch out an explosive red colored shockwave. It is his strongest attack, being able to take out the Beast Morpher Rangers in one hit.
- Left Multi-Drill Arm: Drilltron 2.0 also has four smaller multi-pronged drills on his left arm that can be used in combat, much like his first counterpart.
Behind the Scenes
- Unlike Drilltron, Drilltron 2.0 is voiced by Robert Mignault as opposed to Daniel Watterson.
- Drilltron 2.0's voice sounds like a lower pitched and less full of himself version of Madimot's voice.
- Drilltron 2.0 is the first Robotron to appear in Season 2 of Beast Morphers and is also the first monster of the 2020s.
- Drilltron 2.0 is the second Robotron with the number 2.0, the first being Tubatron 2.0.
- Drilltron is known for being the very first second form of a Monster-Of-The-Week in the Power Rangers series to not appear mid-way or near the end of the season/series, but rather be the very first Monster-Of-The-Week of a season.
- In Sentai footage, his eyes appear yellow but in original footage, his eyes appear to be red.
- Drilltron 2.0 is the only 2.0 Robotron not to be voiced by the actor of his predecessor.
- Drilltron - Predecessor
- Drilldrone 2.0 - Gigadrone counterpart
- Drilloid 2 - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.