|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
At the beginning of the episode, Drilltron 2.0 drilled into a Morph-X tower off-screen and deliberately caused the Morph-X inside to leak underground. Sometime after the Rangers try to find Steel after they didn't believe Evox had returned, they instead encounter Scrozzle, Drilltron 2.0 and a group of Tronics stealing Morph-X from a spill in Sector Lima 2-3. Once the Rangers arrive to stop them, Scrozzle teleported away with all the Morph-X, leaving Drilltron 2.0 and the Tronics to fight them. Drilltron 2.0 was able to knock down all five Rangers with a shockwave, had his Tronics seize them, and about to destroy the Rangers while the Tronics held them in place, but Steel came just in time and used his Striker Morpher to destroy the Tronics and blast Drilltron 2.0 away with his Striker Beast Blast. However, Drilldrone 2.0 was sent and Drilltron 2.0 went straight back into battling the Rangers. In spite of Nate and Devon being preoccupied with Drilldrone and its Gigatronics, Drilltron 2.0 was overpowered by Zoey and her Beast-X Saber. The remaining three Rangers regrouped and Drilltron 2.0 was destroyed by Zoey's Beast-X Cannon Blast and Steel Striker Beast Slash using his Striker Sabres. His two opponents then summoned their Zords and helped to destroy Drilldrone 2.0.
Drilltron 2.0 is much like his predecessor, with his habit of making drill-themed puns. He is also more violent and relentless than his predecessor, the original being willing to run from battle and break into a Morph-X Tower whereas Drilltron 2.0 was aggressive enough to force the others to fight him.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Drilltron 2.0 is strong enough to send Nate sliding back with a single kick and send Steel flying with a single swing of his arm. And Also being able to knock away Zoey with a single swing of his drill, which makes him far more stronger than his other counterpart Drilltron.
- Durability: Due to being mostly made of drills, Drilltron 2.0 was able to take a swing kick from Nate and a kick right to the middle from him with little reaction except stumbling. However, his most impressive display of durability was when he took a direct hit from Steel's Striker Beast Blast, being set on fire by the explosion, and being thrown away into the sky without so much as a dent.
- Right Drill Arm: Drilltron 2.0 has a drill-like agitator on his right arm which was strong enough to block a full force slash from Zoey's Beast-X Saber. His right arm can enable him to do attacks which his predecessor hasn't been able to perform.
- Super Rotation: Drilltron 2.0 can rotate his arm at incredible speed. He tried to use this to behead Steel. Although he dodged, it managed to go straight through a tree without stopping.
- Shockwave: Drilltron 2.0 could cause an explosive shockwave by slamming his right drill arm into the ground.
- Left Drill Arm: Drilltron 2.0 has four smaller longer drills on his left arm.
Behind the Scenes
- Unlike Drilltron, Drilltron 2.0 is voiced by Robert Mignault.
- Drilltron 2.0's voice sounds like a lower pitched and less full of himself version of Madimot's voice.
- Drilltron 2.0 is the first Robotron to appear in Season 2 of Beast Morphers and is also the first monster of the 2020s.
- Drilltron 2.0 is the second Robotron with the numbers 2.0.
- He is one of a number of Robotrons not to be destroyed before their Gigadrone counterparts appear.
- He is the first Robotron to be created off-screen in Season 2.
- Minor differences can be seen on the costume which is hard to spot, In Sentai footage, his eyes appear yellow, but in original New footage, his eyes appear to be red.
- Tips of blue paint can be seen on the costume.
- Drilltron - Predecessor
- Drilldrone 2.0 - Gigadrone counterpart
- Drilloid 2 - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.