|This article is about a/an Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Oooh! I can't wait to take these drills out for a spin."
- ―Drilltron's first words[src]
Drilltron was created when Roxy infected a dark blue drill she stole from an engineer's pocket. She installed one of Scrozzle's data chips on Drilltron to collect data on the core Rangers' beast powers. After battling the Rangers in the park, Drilltron and Roxy headed underground, filling the tunnel behind them so that the Rangers couldn't follow.
Ravi, Nate, and Steel eventually located the villains in the storm drain system, where they were planning to drill into the base of a Morph X tower and steal the Morph X from below. The Blue, Gold, and Silver Rangers battled Roxy and Drilltron, forcing them to the surface. Ravi eventually found himself fighting Drilltron one-on-one. He used his gorilla strength against Drilltron, knocking the Robotron down, but unknowingly allowing the data chip to collect the necessary beast power data. Roxy retrieved the chip shortly before Ravi destroyed Drilltron with his Beast-X Blaster.
Drilltron is mostly excited when there is a battle, so he mostly acts competitive.
Powers and Abilities
- Tunneling: Like his sentai counterpart, Drilltron has the ability to drill tunnels.
- Durability: Being a drill themed monster, he is extremely durable.
- Right Drill Arm: He has a drill like, agitator on his right arm.
- Left Drill Arm: he has four smaller longer drills on his left arm.
Behind the Scenes
Drilltron is voiced by Daniel Watterson.
- Drilltron is the first Robotron that Ravi destroys by himself.
- Roxy often calls Drilltron, "Drillie".
- Drilltron is the first robotron to have a data chip attached to him.
- Unlike his Sentai counterpart, Drilltron's drill arm is not pinned to the ground with two sabers before Ravi destroys him with the Beast-X Blaster. However, in the shot of his destruction, the two sabers can still be seen stuck in his arm.
- His voice sounds similar to the Beast Wars character Waspinator, though he speaks normally and doesn't stress syllables to make a buzzing sound.
- Drilldrone - Gigadrone counterpart
- Drilloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.