|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "I can't pull it out!"
- ―Drilloid after having it's arm stabbed into the ground by Ryuji and it's final words before his death[src]
The Drilloid (ドリルロイド, Doriruroido) (D-10) is a Metaloid that Enter created when he used the "bore" Metavirus to infect a power drill to accompany him in infiltrating the Energy Management Center's Development Department, wherein Kazuya was waiting to deliver blueprints for the BC-04. Thanks to it's drill motif, this Metaloid can move through the ground with ease.
It managed to infiltrated the dataroom where Ryuji and Kazuya were at. When it attempted to take the plans from the computer modem, Ryuji smashed the computer tower, changing it's directive to obtain the hard drive disk.
After a battle with Blue Buster, it was deleted when Ryuji pinned it's drill arm into the ground with two Sougan Blades, then blasted it with a charged shot from the Ichigan Buster.
Later on a second Drilloid was created by Enter.
Its data was used to create the DrillZord from a MegaZord Alpha.
Powers and Abilities
- Tunneling: Since he was created from a power drill he can travel through the grounds with ease.
- Identification Number: D-10
- Install Metavirus: HORU
- Production Motif: Electric drill
- Height: 197 cm. (6 feet, 5.55 inches)
- Weight: 259 kg. (570 lbs.)
- The Drilloid was voiced by Keiichi Kuwabara (桑原 敬一, Kuwabara Keiichi).
- Drilloid's suit actor is Hiroaki Nakamura.
- Drilloid were designed by character designer Tamotsu Shinohara.
- DrillZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- Drilltron - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.