|This article is about a/an Gigadrone in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Morphing Alpha Model into Drilldrone!"
- ―Scrozzle's computer announcing teleportation of Gigadrone.[src]
While Roxy and Drilltron attacked a Morph-X Tower from underground, she told Scrozzle to send a Gigadrone to the South Port tower to distract the Rangers. Nate, Ravi, and Steel overheard this, and informed Commander Shaw about the impending attack. Devon and Zoey took the Racer and Chopper Zords to the South Port tower to intercept the Gigadrone. However, Drilldrone teleported in underground and surprised the Rangers, blasting their Zords from below. None of the Zords' attacks could reach the Gigadrone, and they needed the Wheeler Zord to form the Beast-X Megazord. After Ravi destroyed Drilltron, he piloted the Wheeler Zord into battle. The Rangers formed the Beast-X Megazord and used its Hyper Strike to destroy Drilldrone.
Powers and Abilities
- Burrowing-Drilldrone can burrow deep under the city streets. It can burrow deep enough that the Racer Zord's sword can't reach it. Only the Beast-X Megazord's Hyper Strike has the necessary range.
- Super Speed-Drilldrone is extremely fast, zooming around under the streets.
- Laser Blasts-Drilldrone can fire yellow laser beams.
- Drilldrone is not voiced.
- Drilldrone is never fully seen due to it spending almost all of it's time underground. Even when destroyed, we only saw close-ups of it's head and torso. The image shown itself was only shown in Go-Busters.
- For some reason, instead of exploding like any other Gigadrone, the Drilldrone was instead seemingly sucked into a portal and out of existence.
- Drilltron - Robotron counterpart
- DrillZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.