|This article is about a/an villain robot in Power Rangers Time Force.|
This super robot was armed with highly powerful laser cannons on his head and they were also embedded in his chest and shoulders. He also possessed incredible physical strength. Plus to his incredible power, Dragontron can also regenerate, allowing him to regrow lost limbs. Frax activated Dragontron and had him attack Silver Hills. At this time Alex served as the Red Ranger. The Rangers battled Dragontron with their Shadow Force Megazord but Dragontron was too powerful for them, so Frax nearly won until he was driven off when Eric summoned the Quantasaurus Rex and interrupted the battle. Frax left and later returned to battle the Rangers again. During the second battle, Time Force Megazord Mode Blue battled Dragontron, trying to get a clear shot at its power core (its one weak spot) while Time Shadow Megazord distracted it, but Frax's siphon drained them of its energy. However Wes destroyed the energy siphon that supplied Dragontron and Alex made him the Red Ranger again. Now under the command of Wes, the Rangers battled Dragontron with the Megazord in Mode Red. When Q-Rex joined the battle, the Rangers had the Megazord jump on its back and ride the Q-Rex to Dragontron. Once it was close enough, the Megazord jumped over Dragontron and stabbed him in the power core before the robot could react, finally destroying him.
Dragontron doesn't have a big personality, only speaking in roars.
Powers And Abilities
- Strength: Dragontron possesses immense physical strength, enough to overpower Time Force Megazord and Time Shadow Megazord and even battle Quantasaurus Rex.
- Durability: Plus to his strength, Dragontron also possesses incredible durability and can easily survive the attacks of the Rangers' Megazords.
- Cannon Laser Barrage: Dragontron can fire a barrage of lasers from the cannons embedded on his head, chest, and shoulders.
- Regeneration: Dragontron can regenerate, allowing him to regrow limbs.
- Claws: Dragontron can fight using his clawed hands.
- Tail: Dragontron has a long tail to bash his opponents with.
- In "Shadow" Pt. 2 and "Boom," Dragontron's arms and legs were combined with the head of one of the Gatekeepers and a generic body where the hybrid is seen as one of the patrons at Piggy's restaurant.
- Wes' defeat of Dragontron showcased the differences between him and Alex as Alex preferred brute force and by-the-book tactics while Wes preferred strategizing his moves and unconventional tactics. An example of this is how Alex went for the Shadow Force and Time Force Megazords in Mode Blue, opting to use that configuration's cannon to target Dragontron's power core from a distance while Wes went for the Time Force Megazord Mode Red, opting to use a trick and the Megazord Saber to get at Dragontron at close range.
- The battle with Dragontron cemented Wes' position in the Ranger team as shown with how the Rangers always questioned Alex's leadership in the battle but when Wes took over and didn't tell them his crazy plan, they all decided to just trust him and go with it.
- Dragontron's appearance highly resembles MMPR's Dragonzord, also known as Dragon Caesar from Zyuranger. Whether this was intentional on the part of Timeranger's creators is debatable.