|This article is about a/an evil zord in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
Dragonizer along with Moltor's Zord was created by Moltor for destroying the rangers's Megazord. In the first battle with rangers, Dragonizer was piloted by Lava Lizard. It came to help Moltor's Zord. Dragonizer used giant boomerang in battle. The villains defeated Drivemax Megazord and took it. In the second battle on the island Dragonizer was piloted by Flurious, but it was destroyed by Super DriveMax Megazord along with Moltor's Zord.
Much like Moltor's Zord, it only speaks in roars.
Powers and Abilities
- Lighting Chomp: Dragonizer can chomp on an enemy with yellow-es white colored lighting.
- Claws: Being a dragon-theme Zord, Dragonizer posses clawed hands for combat.
- Boomerang: Dragonizer also has a boomerang for an aid in combat.
- The Dragonizer resembles the Stratoforce Megazord from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, the reason for this is because Dragonizer's Boukenger counterpart, Great Evil Dragon Girad, as with each primary antagonist and each individual monster of the week was visually designed as an homage to the various robots and other mecha piloted by the protagonists of the 29 previous Super Sentai Series (except for J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai), as Boukenger was the 30th anniversary series. Great Evil Dragon Girad's look was based on the Stratoforce Megazord's counterpart, the Steel Starbeast GigaPhoenix of Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.
- The Dragonizer's boomerang is very similar to the Stratoforce Megazord's Boomerang.