|This article is about a/an Insectoid monster in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
- "Woohoo! I am so cool. Send me into battle and I'll make quick work of these humans."
- ―Dragonflay's self introduction.[src]
- "That didn't tickle. YIKES!" "
- ―Dragonflay upon getting back up and discovering the Mega Blasters aimed at him and his final words before his first death. [src]
- ―Dragonflay upon being grown.[src]
- "Well, I had a good run. Ahhhhhhhhhh!"
- ―Dragonflay's final words before his death.[src]
Dragonflay was sent down by Creepox to spread chaos. In an effort to impress Malkor and prove Vrak wrong, Dragonflay is invoked to attack humanity and deal with the Mega Rangers by using raw speed. Despite his blindingly fast speed, Dragonflay was no match for the Rangers once they learned to feel his location by tuning their senses and feeling the air current he produced while moving. While Creepox deals with Troy, Dragonflay tangles with the other Mega Rangers. He is first defeated by the Mega Blasters' Sea Blast. He grows thanks to Vrak's Zombats and is destroyed by the Land Gosei Great Megazord 's Land Strike.
Dragonflay is fast-minded and relates everything to speed. He is confident in his abilities. He misjudges the potential of the Rangers to catch up with him and dies after losing his sole advantage in battle.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Speed: Dragonflay can run in super fast speed, making him one of the more faster monsters, he can go so fast that it is almost impossible to see.
- Quick Attack: Dragonflay can also utralize his speed for offense, by running so fast, he can go though buildings and cause them to explode, and can multi attack the Rangers in blinding speed.
- Extraordinary Leaper: Dragonflay can leap at an incredible distance.
- Extraordinary Jumper: Dragonflay can jump at incredible heights.
- Eye Lasers: Dragonflay can fire blue colored energy lasers from his eyes.
Behind the scenes
- Dragonflay is voiced by Robert Mignault who was also the voice of Madimot .
- Dragonflay is the first monster to be faced off against the Land Megazord.
- Dragonflay is the only monster in Megaforce to lack a weapon of any kind.
- His motif is based off a dragonfly.