|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Down and Dirty is the thirty-sixth episode of Power Rangers Ninja Storm.
Marah & Kapri, having revealed to Shimazu that they've been faking being idiots all along, use his aid in piloting a trio of Evil Zords, all part of their grand scheme to overthrow Lothor by destroying the Rangers themselves! Meanwhile, Blake & Hunter's motocrossing rivalry signals a change in field of expertise for Dustin.
Hunter and Blake have a disagreement on the track. Meanwhile, Marah and Kapri recruit Shimazu to pilot one of their new Zords. Kapri attacks in her Zord first, and battles the Megazords. Marah and Shimazu then join Kapri and overwhelm the Rangers. Cam evens up the odds by bringing the Samurai Star and two drones. This lets the Rangers form both combinations.
When Kapri's is the only Zord left, Tori tends to her personally. The defeated sisters take out their aggression by destroying Shimazu. Dustin breaks it to Kelly that he is leaving moto racing for freestyle. The Thunder brothers resolve their differences on the track.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Jason Chan as Cameron Watanabe (Green Samurai Ranger)
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe (voice) & Lothor
- Megan Nicol as Kelly Halloway
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)
- Michael Hurst as Vexacus (voice)
- Jeremy Birchall as Shimazu (voice)
- Ewen Gilmour as Announcer
- The Thunder Megazord is missing its chest piece before fighting Kapri, but mysteriously comes moments later.
- This marks the final appearance of Shimazu, who later gets revived in the final episode.
- Last morphed appearance of Cam until the team-up with the Dino Thunder Rangers in Thunder Storm.
- This episode is also known for the first and only time viewers see Blake and Hunter in an escalated feud.
- Marah and Kapri reveal themselves to be supposedly smarter and more sinister than they let on in this episode, but this comes into question as they appear to act the way they always have in future episodes.
- Final appearance of the Hurricane Ultrazord, Samurai Star Megazord, Samurai Storm Megazord, and the Samurai Thunder Megazord. As well as the only appearance of the Samurai Star Chopper drones.
- Scroll 46: The New Year's Meal and The Three Giants - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (fight footage)
|List of Power Rangers Ninja Storm episodes|
1: Prelude to a Storm • 2: There's No "I" In Team • 3: Beauty and the Beach • 4: Looming Thunder • 5-7: Thunder Strangers • 8: Nowhere to Grow • 9: Snip It, Snip It Good • 10-13: Return of Thunder • 14: Boxing Bopp-a-Roo • 15: Pork Chopped • 16-18: The Samurai's Journey • 19: Scent of a Ranger • 20: I Love Lothor • 21: Good Will Hunter • 22: All About Beevil • 23: Sensei Switcheroo • 24: Tongue and Cheek • 25: Brothers In Arms • 26 & 27: Shane's Karma • 28 & 29: Shimazu Returns • 30: The Wild Wipeout • 31: Double-Edged Blake • 32: Eye of the Storm • 33 & 34: General Deception • 35: A Gem of a Day • 36: Down and Dirty • 37 & 38: Storm Before the Calm
|View • Edit|