|This article is about a/an Galaxy Warrior Contestant in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
- "I've fot a sinking feeling! "
- ―Doomwave's final words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "You're going to pay for destroying my machine!"
- ―Doomwave when being gigantified .[src]
- ―Doomwave's final words before his death.[src]
Doomwave was sent to plant the Tsunami Machine, but Aaron Foster's drone broke it using the net. He was first seen on the big screens of the Warrior Dome as he reports to Madame Odius that his machine has broken, after being ordered by Odius, Doomwave then tries to fix it along with an army of Basherbots and Badonna coming along, but the Rangers came in and morphed to take on Doomwave and the army of Basherbots, as the Yellow, Blue, White, Pink and Gold Rangers fought the Basherbots, the Red Ranger took on Doomwave after he dealt with the Basherbots, he was able to overpower the monster, but right before the Rangers were about to fire their Ninja Blasters and before the Gold Ranger can fire his Rockstorm Blast, Doomwave was able to move away from the lasers as they destroyed the Basherbots,. Afterwards he takes his machine and escapes into the ocean with no one to stop him.
After Doomwave fixes it he returns and encounters the Rangers as they are about to set the drone to the water, the Blue and Yellow Rangers try to get the drone into the water, but Doomwave uses his Lighting Vision to bring the two Rangers down, though right before he can destroy them, the Red and Gold Rangers stepped in and kicked the monster back, alowing the Blue and Yellow Rangers to put the drone in the water, though Doomwave got back on his feet and knocked the remote out of the White Ranger's hand, the Tsunami then starts and Doomwave summons an army of Basherbots to aid him in battle, as the Red, Yellow, Blue and Gold Rangers fought off the Basherbots, the Pink and White Rangers were able to get back the controller to control the drone and use it to capture the machine, after dealing with the Basherbots the Red and Gold Rangers then combined their Red Ninja Strike Final Attack Tornado Slashes Final Attack to destroy Doomwave. With the threats eliminated, the Pink and White Rangers pull the Tsunami Machine onto shore use their Ninja Blasters to destroy the machine.
Doomwave is then gigantified in the water as he attacks the rangers with his Mega Lighting Lighting Vision, but the Rangers acquired a new Ninja Power Star by Mick that is formed by the White Ranger's drone (much to the Rangers' suprise) and forms the Sub Surfer Zord, it attacks Doomwave, for which Doomwave himself tries to fight back, but even he was no match, the Sub Surfer Zord then turns into its Ninja Zord form and overpowers Doomwave even more (with the Gold Ranger riding it). The Rangers then summon their Ninja Steel Zords and form the Ninja Steel Megazord before the Rangers then combine the Ninja Steel MegaZord with the Sub Surfer Zord and forms the new Sub Surfer Ninja Megazord, Doomwave tries one last attempt to defeat it, but he was destroyed by the Sub Surfer Ninja Megazord's Riptide Slash Final Attack.
Doomwave's personality is similar to that of a scuba diver, he loves the waters and will do anything to steel the Ninja Power Stars, he is also very protective of his Tidal Wave Machine as shown that he manage to knock the remote out of the White Ranger's hands.
Behind the Scenes
- Doomewave is voiced by Adrian Smith who gives him a similar voice to Redker (who he also voiced). The only actual difference between the performances is the post-production watery effect the producers added to his voice.
Powers and abilities
- Lightning Vision: Doomwave is able to fire yellow colored lightning beams from his eyes.
- Mega Lighting Vision: Doomwave can fire lighting beams from his eyes as he can previously, but they are now larger and colored brighter.
- Extraordinary Leaper: Doomwave can leap at an incredible distance.
- Teleportation: Doomwave is able to teleport to any location at will.
- Basherbot Summoning: Doomwave can summon an army of Basherbots to aid him in battle.
- Water Adaptation: Being themed after an octopus, Doomwave can traverse in the waters with ease.
- Raft Mimicry: Doomwave can turn his lower body into a raft and use his blade as paddles.
- Double Bladed Baton: Doomwave carries a double-bladed baton for an aid in combat.
- Tsunami Machine: Doomwave possesses a machine designed for creating giant tsunami and flooding Summer Cove should Madame Odius push the button.
- Electrocution Touch: Anything that touches the Tsunami Machine will get electrocuted by light purple colored lighting, at the cost of using up all of its energy.
- Exploding Dumbbells: Doomwave possesses a series of exploding dumbbells that he can throw like bombs at his enemies.
- Doomwave's name comes from the words "Doom" and "Wave."
- Doomwave speaks in a bubbly-like tone, similar to how Scuba Divers talk, this makes sense being that Doomwave is based around water and appliances that also rely on water.