|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Doomstone is a tombstone-themed monster, that served Lord Zedd and resides in Zedd's Haunted Forest. He possess the ability to resurrect fallen monsters. Doomstone serves as the main antagonist of the episode "Zedd's Monster Mash".
Doomstone served Zedd and resided in the Haunted Forest that belonged Zedd. Zedd summoned Doomstone to help him destroy the Power Rangers. During the Halloween Goldar lured Tommy into the Dark Dimension and Doomstone appeared and stole Tommy's Morpher. Then Doomstone resurrected Pumpkin Rapper and Robogoat and they attacked Tommy. Billy and Kimberly arrived to help Tommy. Billy kicked Doomstone and rangers took away Tommy's morpher from the monster and gave it Tommy. Tommy morphed but Doomstone resurrected other monsters: Primator, Rhinoblaster, Invenusable Flytrap and Snizzard. But heroes were able to easily handle all earlier defeated foes.
Shortly after that, Zedd made Pumpkin Rapper grow and rangers formed their Megazord, battled and defeated him. Doomstone's fate is unclear, as he was never shown be defeated.
Doomstone was cunning, sneaky, and a manipulative monster. He was was shown to be faithful to Zedd and aided his master with his plan defeating the Power Rangers by luring them into the Dark Dimension.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Fallen Monsters Reviving: Doomstone has the ability to bring past monsters to life by calling their names and looking at their grave stone.
Behind The Scenes
- In Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Doomstone was voiced by Tom Wyner.
- In Power Rangers Hyper Force, Doomstone was voiced by Malika Lim.
- Doomstone is the first monster in the series who summoned previously defeated monsters. The second, appearing two episodes after Doomstone, was the Terror Blossom.
- Doomstone has a typical vampire accent.