|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- ―Final word before death.[src]
The Dodomeki Minosaur (ドドメキマイナソー Dodomeki Mainasō) is a Dodomeki-themed Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Chika Sudo, based on her desire for kindness.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Ocular Powers: The Dodomeki Minosaur possesses multiple vision abilities:
- Omnidirectional Vision: With a large quantity of eyes all over its body, the Dodomeki Minosaur can see in multiple directions at once.
- Kindness Consumption: The Dodomeki Minosaur can generate a blue laser from its center eye that can absorb people's compassion and revert them to a temporary state of aggression.
- Energy Bolts: The Dodomeki Minosaur can generate red energy beams and fire them from its pincers.
- Laser Vision: The Dodomeki Minosaur can fire ten purple laser beams from the ten eyes around its center eye.
- Enhanced Durability: The Dodomeki Minosaur can sustain numerous blows from KishiRyuNeptune and even overpower said giant robo.
- Pincers: The Dodomeki Minosaur wields two pincers for hands, which can be used to fire its energy bolts or as bludgeons in combat.
- Minosaur Attribute: Half-Beast, Half-Human Monster
- Place of Distribution: Shock Ring
- Experience Point: 843
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- This Minosaur is based on the Dodomeki (Sometimes called the Todomeki), a Japanese yōkai that's depicted as a human woman who are cursed with having long arms covered with hundreds of bird eyes due to their habit of stealing money.
- Due to its origin, The Dodomeki Minosaur is the first Minosaur based on a mythical creature from Japanese folklore.
- It is the first Minosaur to have it's name heard on screen.
- It is also the first Minosaur to survive for more than a single episode. (Cerberus Minosaur actually consist of two siblings going out one by one, so they don't count.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.