|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Do I Know You? is the thirty-second episode of Power Rangers Zeo. It is the fifth episode of the Gold Ranger arc.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- Brad Hawkins as Trey of Triforia (Gold Zeo Ranger, voice)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Detective Jerome Stone (credit only)
- Richard Genelle as Ernie (credit only)
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Borax (voice)
- Go Gold Ranger (Instrumental)
- Here Comes the Power Again (Instrumental)
- Calling For A Hero (instrumental)
- The disc on Kat's Zeonizer failed to flip up when the components connected (although it was shown flipped up in the stock close-up shot).
- In the shot of Borax looking down on the Rangers when giant, Trey is gone and there are only five Rangers there.
- How did Trey and the Rangers not notice King Mondo and Sprocket teleport down to Earth and talk to Borax? They are a couple of feet away, the duo appeared in a strike of lightning, there was a loud thunder crash, the bushes barely his them, and they weren't exactly talking quietly.
- Zordon mentions that the only way the Gold Ranger could know their identities was if it was someone they knew, however this would be proved wrong in the next episode.
- Borax had never heard of King Mondo despite him grunt to conquer Earth, Mondo being a member of the United Alliance of Evil, and Borax being the "supreme bounty hunter of the Zeta quadrant."
- This episode marks the final time the Zeo Megazord Saber destroys a monster.
- This episode also marks the final time that Billy is suspected of being the Gold Ranger.
- When Billy is confronted about his recent absences from the Command Center as 'evidence' that he is the Gold Ranger, he claims that he has simply been working on another project that he will share with his teammates when the time is right. The exact nature of this project is never specified, but some fans speculate that he was working on the Turbo powers.
- The entire small sized fight scene is American made footage since the original Japanese episode did not feature Trey's counterpart. Unlike here, Bara Ivy same initially knocked out by the Zeo Blaster and not the Zeo Cannon.
- The US Footage of Pyramidas is a mixture of CGI and the deluxe toy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.