|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "How dare you creatures insult my song before I finish the song?!?"
- ―Dischordia's final words before her death[src]
Dischordia was a supposedly famous diva monster.
Dischordia is the final monster be fought by the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers team.
She is first seen, though not named, at Master Vile's "End of the World" party, where she is seen in what fans call her "dress form". She ordered a hot fudge sundae, with everything on it, including jalapenos, during Master Vile's party.
Dischordia was an old ally of both Master Vile and Lord Zedd. Dischordia ambushed Katherine and Aisha in front of Aisha's house, making them dance uncontrollably with her singing. She had the Rangers exhausted dancing and nearly succeeded in having Tommy give her his Power Coin.
She could blast hypnotic sound waves at the Rangers, which could do everything from cause destruction to put them under her spell. After she was enlarged, she gained a weakness to sunlight, though could also heal herself with darkness and lightning, which she used a few times. Eventually, she was destroyed by the Shogun Ultrazord.
The original dress form of Dischordia was one of the monsters in the audience of Prince Gasket's Machine Arena. Also, Dischordia's second form was also seen in the seats. Both of them were shown separately, despite being two forms of the same monster.
Dischordia's dress form was seen as a patron at the Onyx Tavern.
- Dischordia's voice is based on singer Ethel Merman.
- Dischorida's counterpart was the final monster in Kakuranger as she was fought shortly before Daimaou was sealed away for good.
- The shot of Dischorida being shot by Ninjor's fireball was actually a shot of her being stabbed by his katana in Kakuranger but seizure effects were added to try and hide this in PR.