|This article is about a/an morpher in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Digimorpher is the personal Morpher of Zhane, the Silver Ranger.
This is the first Morpher to be in the form of a cell phone, a design which, with the introduction of cell phones with screens after this Morpher onwards, would be seen many times amongst subsequent Ranger teams.
Following the death of Zordon through sacrificing himself to defeat the United Alliance of Evil, the Space Rangers retired their Morphers, storing them in the Power Vault aboard the Astro Megaship. They later retrieve them, returning to action when the Psycho Rangers attacked Terra Venture during the events of To the Tenth Power and The Power of Pink; Zhane, however, was not among them at the of these guest appearances and his Morpher was not seen in storage with the others - this can be assumed that Zhane kept his Morpher with him and didn't give it up.
Morphing Sequence and other codes
Like the other Rangers, Zhane uses the morph call "Let's Rocket!", but enters the 4-digit sequence 2(M)-5(E)-8(G)-0(A) which spells 'MEGA' to morph into Ranger form. The toy, like the Astro Morphers, contains other codes (3-digit, specifically):
- 2-5-9: Summons the Silver Cycle.
- 1-4-8: Activates the Silver Ranger's scanner. (computer icon)
- 5-0-6: Alerts the Silver Ranger. (sound icon)
- 7-3-0: Plays the TV-sized version of the title song from Denji Sentai Megaranger in a digitised form.
- The entirety of the morph sequence is Megaranger footage, with "MEGASILVER READY" being replaced with a text box with a silver "MORPHING COMPLETE" written and the "OK" black screen seen before the facial shot of the morphed form omitted; this is the same with the other Rangers' shared morph sequence.