|This article is about a/an morpher in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Digimorpher is the personal Morpher of Zhane, the Silver Ranger.
This was the first Morpher to be in the form of a cell phone, a design which, with the introduction of cell phones with screens after this Morpher, would be seen many times amongst subsequent Ranger teams.
Following the death of Zordon and the defeat of the United Alliance of Evil, the Space Rangers retired their Morphers, storing them in the Power Vault aboard the Astro Megaship. They later reclaimed them, returning to action when the Psycho Rangers attacked Terra Venture; Zhane, however, was not among them and his Morpher was not seen in storage with the others - this can be assumed that Zhane kept his Morpher with him and didn't give it up.
Morphing Sequence and other codes
Like the other Rangers, Zhane uses the morph call "Let's Rocket!", but enters the 4-digit sequence 2(M)-5(E)-8(G)-0(A) which spells 'MEGA' to morph into Ranger form. The toy version, like the Astro Morphers, contains other codes (3-digit, specifically):
- 2-5-9: Allows the Silver Ranger to summon the Silver Cycle.
- 1-4-8: Activates the Silver Ranger's scanner (computer icon).
- 5-0-6: Alerts the Silver Ranger (sound icon).
- 7-3-0: Plays the TV-sized version of the Denji Sentai Megaranger theme song in a digitised form.
- For the second part of the morph sequence which is Megaranger footage, "MEGASILVER READY" is replaced with a silver "MORPHING COMPLETE" and the "OK" black screen seen before the facial shot of the morphed form is also omitted - this is the same with the other Rangers' shared morph sequence.