|This article is about a/an Gigadrone in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Digidrone was created when Scrozzle combined the data from Digitron with a Gigadrone Alpha Model. Digidrone was sent alongside Controladrone to attack Coral Harbor although it arrived before Controladrone. The Chopper Zord, Wheeler Zord, and Striker Megazord deployed with Ravi changing his Zord into Gorilla Mode. Its main purpose was to distract the Rangers while Controladrone attacked from behind and took control of the Wheeler Zord and made it bash around the Striker Megazord. After the Chopper Zord destroyed Controladrone's puppet and freed the Wheeler Zord, the Racer Zord arrived (since Devon had been busy fighting Controlatron) and the Zords formed the Beast-X Megazord. Whilst Devon destroyed Controladrone with the Megazord's Hyper Strike, the Striker Megazord destroyed Digidrone with its Striker Hyper Blast. It was able to stand up to the attack longer than Controladrone with that Gigadrone being destroyed almost instantly but quickly fell flat on its back and exploded.
Powers and abilities
- Strength: Digidrone was able to remain standing in spite of the Striker Megazord's Hyper Blast for a short period of time.
- Durability: Digidrone withstood multiple hits from the Chopper Zord and Striker Megazord's Rapid Blasts and the Wheeler Zord Gorilla Mode's Rocket Storm.
- Drill Hand: Digidrone possesses an hourglass-style drill for a right hand.
Behind the Scenes
- Digidrone is the first Gigadrone to not appear in the same episode as its Robotron counterpart. Its Go-Busters counterpart SunadokeiZord likewise did not appear until the episode following Sunadokeiloid's defeat.
- Unlike its Go-Busters counterpart, Digidrone does not suck in the Chopper Zord. This was done so that the Chopper Zord, not the Beast-X King Zord (which does not debut until the following episode), could destroy Controladrone's puppet.
- SunadokeiZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.
- Digitron - Robotron counterpart.