|This article is about a/an villain in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
- "Boss Dogranio! My...deepest...apologi-"
- ―Final words before death
Arriving in the Gangler mansion with Yaboon, he needs to physically restrained the gang members and physician Goche Ru Medou to wish Dogranio a happy 999th birthday, although Dogranio told him it was alright for Goche to be close to him.
Standing by his boss, Destra witnessed the destruction of Garatt Nargo.
Witnessing Namero Bacho sculpt a statue of Dogranio, Destra disputed Goche's favoring his blatant method only for Dogranio to share her sentiment. To their shock, the statue was later destroyed in Namero's battle with PatKaiser, leaving only the feet.
When Goche asked Dogranio to purchase some of the human subjects acquired by Rabroom Jaws for her, Destra scornfully told her to buy her own. Dogranio, however, abided as such trades were part of running a gang.
Growing curious about the Lupin Collection, Destra realized that there was some difference between the treasures possessed by the Gangler with that of the humans. Learning from an informant that the GSPO was transporting two pieces to their Japan Branch, Destra sought to investigate them and so summoned his old henchman Bundorute Peggy to intercept them behind Dogranio's back. When confronted by Goche on the matter, Destra divulged his plan and scoffed at the thought he could betray his master. However, the two pieces, Cyclone Dial Fighter and Trigger Machine Biker, fell into the possession of Patren 1gou and Lupin Red respectively, at which point Destra came to Earth to confront Peggy for his failure before engaging the remaining Patrangers 2gou and 3gou with Lupinrangers Blue and Yellow. Though easily a match for all four of them, Destra found that his opportunity was lost as Peggy had abandoned him while Lupin Red made off with both Collection pieces. Before returning to the Back World, Destra summoned a giant Goram to reclaim the pieces.
He seems to take his job as Dogranio's bodyguard very seriously and is very loyal to him, to the point of casting away his personal pride to not disappoint his boss's expectations and not letting anyone get too close to him, and only doing so when Dogranio tells him it's alright. He also has a mutually antagonistic view of Goche, getting visibly angry with her when she requests things from Dogranio, scowling at her when she rubs his failures in his face.
But, from the other side Destra really interested in Lupin Collection. He is trying to understand the difference between Gangler and human pieces, he manages to find out and even uses Human pieces as last resort, in form of Victory and Siren Striker with Goche's assistance. Dogranio in return also views Destra as the best 'right hand' ever and silently mourns his death.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Destra possesses tremendous strength that made him revered by the other Ganglers.
- Skilled Fighter: In addition to his raw strength, Destra was an excellent fighter, able to take on several enemies at once and still be the unquestionable winner.
- Durability: Due to his tough exterior, Destra's body is so durable that not even an all-out finisher of Patren Ugou, Super Lupin X, Super Lupin Red, Lupin Blue and Lupin Yellow combined could destroy him.
- Portal Creation: Like other Gangler generals, he could open a portal between his dimension and Earth.
- Lupin Collection abilities: Like all Ganglers, Destra Majjo's possession of twin safes allow him to harness the power of Lupin Collection, both items at the same time. He was known to equip with at least four Lupin Collection pieces in his entire life.
- Long Range Accuracy: Presumably through the "Far Away/Au loin", Destra can unleash projectiles up to 10 times the usual shooting range. This was never seen in use, as he gave the Collection piece to Togeno Aves.
- Perfect Accuracy: Presumably through "The stroke of luck/Le coup de chance", Destra can fire projectiles with homing and accurate precision. This was never seen in use, as he gave it to Anidara Maximoff.
- Precognition: Due to having VictoryStriker equipped in his right shoulder safe, Destra is able to predict his opponent's next moves. This ability was lost after Patren X reclaimed VictoryStriker from Destra's right shoulder safe.
- Gravikinesis: Due to having SirenStriker equipped in his left shoulder safe, Destra is able to manipulate the gravity that surrounds him either making his enemies stuck to the ground or fly in the air. Destra could also make a durable barrier to either reflect opponent attacks or pull the opponents to him from this ability as well. This ability was lost after Patren 1gou reclaimed SirenStriker from Destra's right shoulder safe, with Lupin Red's cooperation.
- Destlauncher (デストランチャー Desutoranchā): He carries a large war hammer, which is also a 4-barreled rocket launcher.
- Missiles: When flipped to the launcher side, Destra can fire multiple missiles from the Destlauncher.
- Explosion: When he slams the red button side, Destra can cause multiple explosions and pillars of flames powerful enough to decimate an entire city. However, he needs to pull off a safety pin in the hammer handle.
- Goram Grenade: Destra also carries special grenades capable of creating a Goram.
- Ammo Belts: With the ammo belts around his forearms, Destra can fire gatling rounds at his enemies.
- Hidden Artillery: As a last resort, Destra can release the four red pins on his body, which ejects the armor on his torso and arms to reveal two six-barreled missile launchers, four quad-barreled Gatling guns, two rocket launchers, and an energy cannon that fires a violet-colored energy beam, but at the cost of his durability. The weapons can only be fired once, and as he loses his extra armor when firing these, if those blasts are overpowered by an opposing blast, Destra will be destroyed.
- Height: 203cm (50.8m Giant)
- Weight: 223kg (557.5t Giant)
- Criminal Record: Raid on the human world, Conflict abduction of another world, Accomplice to the Theft of the Lupin Collection
- Lupin Collection:
- Gangler Safe Location: Left and Right Shoulders.
- Password Number: (Left shoulder) 7-5-2-6-1-1; (Right shoulder) 3-2-1-2-2-2;
Behind the Scenes
Destra's first name is very similar to the phrase "mano destra", meaning "right hand" in Italian, indicating his status as Dogranio Yaboon's right-hand man and personal bodyguard. His last name, while not given a proper romanization, is likely a play of "Maggio", a surname of Italian origin.
- Destra Majjo's motif is based on a Dilophosaurus and a hand-grenade.
- Destra Majjo is the first Gangler Monster of the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler to have a pair of Gangler Safes on his body, offically refered to as "Status Double". He's also the first Status Gold (And by extention, The First Status Double Gold) Gangler to appear on the show along with Dogranio Yaboon & Goche Ru Medou
- For 18 episodes Destra gave two pieces of his collection to the other Ganglers. If he, like the ordinary Ganglers in part on the safe, then he is the First General of the Ganglers who lost his parts of the Collection.
- Destra is the first Gangler General to be equipped with a VS Vehicle due to their status as Lupin Collection pieces. He is the third Gangler to do this after the smash brothers Odordo and Anidara Maximoff.
- He's also the first Gangler to use special powers while equipped with a VS Vehicle, as Odordo and Anidara only used their natural powers.
- He is the second Gangler to grow before being destroyed. The first was Kunks Butylmercaptan.
- He is similar to Special Duty Officer Barizorg as both are the bodyguards of the main villain and the only subordinate he cares about.