|This article is about a/an song in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
- Lyricist = Yatsude Saburou (pseudonym for Toei staff)
- English Lyrics by = T.CRANE
- Composer = Oku Keiichi
- Arranger = Oku Keiichi, (Nagareda Project Version: Themselves)
- Vocal Arrangement = MICKEY
- Chorus = MEGA MICKEY, T-CRANE
- Singer = Naoto Fuuga, English Version: MEGA MICKEY (Nagareda Project Version: Themselves)
Lyrics parts in bold indicate the TV-sized version
|Original Japanese lyrics||English translation|
Sāfin shiyō ze
Let's go surfing
- The opening theme of Denji Sentai Megaranger was played during the Megaranger entry featurette of The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia, shown at the end of Task 24 of GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- An instrumental of the Megaranger theme was played when the Gokaigers transformed into the Megarangers and fought Basco ta Jolokia and Sally in episode 39 of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- A snippet of the theme plays during episode 5 of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger, when Nobuo Akagi cites to Yumeria Moegi the wedding interview plot as one of the common tropes of parental visit episodes, citing the plot of episode 28 in which Chisato Jougasaki's grandmother attempts to arrange a marriage for her.
- The toy version of the Astro Morpher from Power Rangers In Space toyline kept the Megaranger theme song itself by having the user pressed 7-3-0 on the keypad to play the song itself.
To commemorate the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai, Columbia Records and NIPPONOPHONE released the 7 volume soundtrack Super Sentai Theme Songs Collection for digital download on iTunes on July 20, 2011. Denji Sentai Megaranger was part of the Volume 5 collection.