|This article is about a/an villain in Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger and Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger Season 2.|
Delu-Knight (デリューナイト Deryūnaito) is the Chairman of the Board, instead of a regular sub-section chief. His signature attack is the Delusion Mirage (デリュージョンミラージュ Deryūjon Mirāju) slash.
Season 1Despite ©Na 's opposition, Doctor Z had the 40 remaining sub-section Chiefs laid off, given his plans no longer call for them.
He considered Takuma Tsuzuki as his fated rival but with the show's sudden change of direction, he focused on defeating Nobuo Akagi instead. He was shot in the chest by Dr. Z, who temporarily regained control over himself. However, as the screen flickers again, Dr. Z called upon Boomerang Titan and revived Delu-Knight to pilot the giant robot. He was defeated when a soda can thrown by Akiba Yellow sends one of the boomerangs flying back to his mecha.
He apparently also had a fiancée.
In Season two, he died differently in the retelling of Season one's events, he made a portal to the underworld and three sub-section chiefs came through. And during the three-day fight, the monsters were beaten, and Delu-Knight was killed by the Ludicrous Cannon, a single blast of which he had deflected in Season one. He was revived by ©Na through the death of Kameari Alpaca in Ep. 10: Delusional Pillow Talk. In Season two, his armor is darker and his mask is reflective.
Behind the scenes
- Like ©Na and Doctor Z, Delu-Knight has a shorter name than most of the Akibaranger's foes.
- Nobuo notes his similarities to Bio Hunter Silva.
- His appearance and his swordsmanship are likewise similar to that of the Dark Knight
- His Delusion Mirage attack resembles the attack used by Joe Gibken and the late Sid Bamick from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- The "Delu" in his name comes from the word "Delusion". Ironically, he finds delusions "stupid".
- Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger
- Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger Season Tsuu