|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
This Delta Model Gigadrone was the second of its kind deployed in combat against the Rangers.
A Delta Model deployed out of Spikedrone's back after the Cheetah Strike failed to faze it. This version also fought and easily overwhelmed the Racer and Chopper Zords until Ravi appeared in his Wheeler Zord and knocked back the Delta Model. When the Rangers formed the Beast-X Megazord, both Spikedrone and the Delta Model tried and failed to stop the formation, failing and being stopped when its forcefield knock back one of the Delta Model's lasers. However, the Morph-X levels in the Megazord were so low that a single barrage of Delta Model lasers and Spikedrone missiles took it apart. With the Racer and Chopper Zords completely disabled, Ravi tried some heroism by taking his Zord into Gorilla Mode and using it to shield Devon and Zoey, but was overwhelmed and nearly finished off by the Delta Model until the Wrecker Zord and Jet Zords arrived in the nick of time and knocked back both Gigadrones. The Wrecker and Wheeler Zords destroyed Spikedrone, but they still had to contend with the Delta. The Wrecker Zord transformed into Battle Mode and pummeled the Delta Model with Crane Crash before allowing the Jet Zord to use its crane arm as a runway to finish off the Delta with its Jet Zord Collider Crash.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: The Delta Model is significantly stronger than even the Gamma Model, easily overwhelming the Racer Zord and Chopper Zord and nearly finishing off the Wheeler Zord.
- Durability: The Delta Model that helped Spikedrone was shot multiple times by the Wrecker and Jet Zords but was barely fazed.
- Eye Lasers: This Delta Model could fire red lasers from its single eye. When combined with Spikedrone's missiles, it was able to swiftly tear the Beast-X Megazord apart (though this was mainly due to the Megazord's Morph-X levels being drastically low).
- Spade Arm: The Delta Model Gigadrones all have large spade-like right arms that they can use in combat against the Rangers' Zords.
- Lightning Empowerment: This Delta Model can charge up its spade arm with red lightning to strike at full force.
- Energy Spikes: This Delta Model could fire metal spikes empowered with magenta energy from its spade arm and into the Racer Zord's arm, knocking out the Racer Zord's systems.
Behind the Scenes
- This Gigadrone was not voiced.
- Although this was the second version of the Delta Model in Beast Morphers, this was actually the original version in Go-Busters since ForkZord appeared before SpannerZord in that show but was switched for Power Rangers.
- The reason for this was probably because they needed to fill an episode seeing as the footage involving Spiketron was limited as he did not appear in the majority of the Sentai episode this borrows footage from.
- MegaZord Delta - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.
- Delta Model Gigadrone 1-original Delta Model.