|This article is about a/an monster in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
- "What a bunch of nonsense."
- ―Degius's first words
- "I'm sorry. In the end, I betrayed another planet....."
- ―Degius's final words before his death
Degius (デギウス, Degiusu) (40): A wrecking ball-themed forced Majin, Degius was once a warrior of good who became corrupted. He is eventually killed after Black Marketeer Biznella's mind control collar forces him evil again where the Barban used Degius as a conduit of energy, the energy source being a passing asteroid, to successfully revive Daitanix. After his death, GingaYellow turns Degius' sword into a monument of sorts to remember him by placing his sword on the beach to look like a cross gravestone sticking out of the sand.
Degius' name comes from "Tekkyu", the japanese word for "Wrecking Ball".
- Degius was designed by character designer Akira Nozaki.
- In the concept art, Degius is shown to wield a sword instead of a Ball-and-Chain Flail. A possible reason this was changed was that he was given a name after the concept art was created, and that his newly given name had nothing to do with swords, so they replaced it with the flail.