|This article is about a/an changer in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
- "Install! Megaranger!"
- ―Transformation call
The Transformation Brace Degitaizer (変身ブレス デジタイザー Henshin Buresu Dejitaizā) is the wrist-worn all-purpose transformation device of the core five Megarangers. Depending on the three-digit code entered on the Digitizer activated with a press of 'Enter' (The capital 'E' with the 'Enter' symbol seen beside the initial), they can activate their Mega Suits, call their Cyber Sliders, and activate their Mecha. It can be used also to communicate with INET. To prevent from being used by others, the Degitaizers can recognize their user's voice pattern and they have a voice-lock function.
The Degitaizer uses a series of codes that each access several functions - when the Degitaizer is opened with a press of the lock to trigger the automatic opening, the panel that flips open to reveal the keypad has a display of the many codes that the Degitaizer can use, which are activated with a press of 'Enter' (written as the initial letter in 'Enter', 'E', with the 'Enter' symbol seen beside the initial) when a code is entered:
- 335: Transformation into a Megaranger. (The transformation call is "Install! Megaranger!" (「 インストール！メガレンジャー ！」 "Insutōru! Megarenjā!")).
- 259: Calls the Cyber Sliders
- 761: Calls the Digitank
- 108: Launches the Mega Shuttle
- 541: Deploys the Galaxy Mega
- 912: Activates a 'Simon Says'-type game (toy only).
- 730: Activates the series' title song (Super Sentai Artisan Megareal edition toy only)
- 755: Activates the series' ending theme song (Super Sentai Artisan Megareal edition toy only)
- 031: Deploys Mega Voyager (Super Sentai Artisan Megareal edition toy only)
At the climax of the Legend War, the Degitaizer was made redundant when the Megarangers sacrificed their powers with the rest of the first 34 Super Sentai teams to destroy the invasion force of the Space Empire Zangyack. Resurfacing as Ranger Keys, the Megaranger powers would be used by the Gokaigers to assume their forms via the Gokai Change. Ultimately, the Gokaigers returned their borrowed powers to their rightful owners after overthrowing Zangyack.
First and second episodes
Regular version (Starting from Episode 3)
- The Degitaizer is the first "talking" transformation device
- The voice used in the first episode for the Degitaizer was that of Samuel Pop Aning, who played I.N.E.T. technician Pop.
- The Degitaizer was the first changer whose toy had its sounds recorded from the series rather than having the usual electronic sound beeps from the previous changers' toys.
- Most of the phrases behind the Rangers are song titles by the band Electric, from the self-titled album of the same name.
- Though not specifically cell phones, the communications means used by the Degitaizers are frequencies used by other digital devices such as cells, pagers and PDAs; this is a key plot point when the Nejirangers try to track them down using this signal.