|This article is about a/an monster in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
- "Come on come on come on!"
- ―Debo Zaihon's first words being enlarged[src]
- "I never thought......anyone could dig better than me!"
- ―Debo Zaihon's final words before his initial demise[src]
Debo Zaihon (デーボ・ザイホーン Dēbo Zaihōn) is a Debo Monster themed after treasures and armed with the Kokohore Wonder (ココホレワンダー, Kokohore Wandā) pickaxe, created to serve Joyful Knight Candelilla. His job was to give humans delusions in thinking that they were digging up treasures, though it soon attracted Aigaron.
He has the Gold Coin Bombs (金貨爆弾, Kinka Bakudan) in his chest to throw at his foes and can perform the Lithograph Stratum Drop (石版地層落とし, Sekiban Chisō Otoshi) attack with his front hard tasset, which consists of sending dozens of lithograph tablets which soon expands to the size of a small car crashing onto his foes, which are incredibly heavy and dense. Zaihon can use a tablet from his tasset as a improptu shield, which is just as sturdy as an enlarged tablet. The tablets are so dense, not even the heavy hitters of the Kyoryugers can break them, and had to bring out the Deinosgrander Zyudenchi to level the playing field.
After an intense scuffle, Debo Zaihon was defeated by a simultaneous hit with the Kentrospiker and Kyoryu Black in Deinosgrander Mode, and then was slain by Raiden Kyoryuzin in record time.
Behind the scenes
- His suit actor is Keizo Yabe.
- Height: 210 cm (52.5 m: giant)
- Weight: 173 kg kg (432.5 t: giant)
- Debo Zaihon's name is derived from the word for "treasure" (財宝, Zaihō)