|This article is about a/an monster in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
- "Debo Zaihordoron!"
- ―Debo Zaihodoron's first words upon being created.[src]
- "Huh? Why am I giant, again?"
- ―Debo Zaihodoron upon being enlarged.[src]
- "I was beaten before I understood what was happening!"
- ―Debo Zaihodoron's final words before his death.[src]
Debo Zaihodoron was accidentally created by Luckyuro when imagining Doronbosu and Zaihon and was supposed to deprive the Kyoryugers of the fragment of the Guardians member Stymero. However, his mentality was that of Zaihon's, not Doronbosu, and so, was simply tasked to fight the Kyoryugers.
Because of his creation, he was confused on what are his abilities were in the first place, but eventually figured them out,
Though defeated by Kyoryu Red Macho Carnival's Voultasaur Carnival Finish, Debo Zaihodoron survived and gave Luckyro another diamond. Before he could find out if his scheme was a success, he was enlarged before being destroyed by Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin's Electro-Beast Cannon Exploding Brave Finish.
Behind the scenes
- His suit actor is Keizo Yabe.
- Height: 194 cm (48.5 m: giant)
- Weight: 158 kg (395.0 t: giant)
- Since Zaihodoron is actually a fusion of two Debo Monsters he could technically be a Debo Monster of two emotions having the Head of Debo Zaihon who was created by the Joyful Knight Canderilla and the body of Debo Doronbosu who was created by Sorrowful Knight Aigaron.
- Debo Zaihodoron's name can be literally translated as "treasure thief" (財宝泥棒, Zaihō Dorōbōu)