|This article is about a/an monster in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
- "I realise that this is coming a bit late, but I am Debo Vaccane."
- ―Debo Vaacance's first words upon being created.[src]
- "It hurts so bad! So hot!"
- ―Debo Natsudamonne's final words before his death.[src]
Debo Vaacance (デーボ・バーカンス Dēbo Bākansu) is a Debo Monster themed after summer vacation.
Debo Vaacance was created to serve Candelilla back in August, though the Knight had completely forgotten about the Debo Monster, much to his sadness. He is nevertheless usable, as he turned autumn into summer by using his Holiday Beam (ホリデービーム Horidē Bīmu), which makes humans lazy and the environment turn hot.
In reality, the Deboth Army had placed a enlarged Debo Vaacance in the path of the sun as so to turn the world into a lazy one, while having a small fake Vaacance on the ground to act as a mirror to reflect the Holiday Beam to a more focused target, which also made it immune to energy shots.
Once Yuko got Kyoryu Red to snap out of Vaacance's influence by throwing a barrel at him, he went out into space in Plezu-Oh and knocked the real Vaacance back onto terra firma, weakening the clone enough for Kyoryu Blue to shatter it. In fear of getting Debo Vaacance getting destroyed too early, Luckyuro used a Sukusuku Ball to shrink the Debo Monster.
However, the Kyoryugers found the retreating Deboth Army members and had cornered them, and Debo Vaacance was finally destroyed by Kyoryu Red Kung-Fu Carnival's Voltasaur Carnival Finish.
100 Years After
Debo Vaacance returned 100 years later, along with fellow seasonal Debo Monsters Debo Yanasanta, Debo Akidamonne, and Debo Tangosekku when the Deboth Army has risen once again, now sporting a new color scheme, the kanji for "summer" (夏 Natsu) on his chest, and was renamed Debo Natsudamonne (デーボ・ナツダモンネ Dēbo Natsudamonne) as a result, and was a member of the Attacking Group of the Four Seasons. He was destroyed along with Yanasanta by Kyoryu Red Carnival Western's Zyuden Carnival Finish.
- Height: 211 cm (52.7 m: giant)
- Weight: 180 kg (450.0 t: giant)
Behind the scenes
- His suit actor is Hiroyuki Tanaka.
- Vaacance's Triple Drill Cream attack as performed by its ice cream cone drill arm is a reference to the GoZyu Triple Drill Dream performed by Gokai Silver's GoZyuJin in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- Ironically it was performed on Plezu-Oh which, like GoZyuJin, has three different forms (flying vehicle, dinosaurid form, and Giant Robo).
- Vaacance's name could be a combination of "Vacation". "Idiot" (バカ Baka), and "Cancer", due to the crab motif Vaacance has.
- Debo Vaacance is the second Sentai monster to be used as two different Neo-Saban Era Power Ranger monsters. The first was Waraikozou of the Gremlin from Goseiger who was used as Glytcher and Gremlin.
- Leisure - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Super Charge. See comparison page. (clone)
- Loafer - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Super Charge. See comparison page.