|This article is about a/an monster in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
- "Debo Kibishydesu! To learn is to change oneself! And there is no better time for change than the present!"
- ―Debo Kibishydesu's first words upon being created.[src]
- "I see! So every question does have an answer, somehow--!"
- ―Debo Kibishydesu's final words before his original death..[src]
- "I have to agree, Mr Spokorn. Hey, Debo Akkumoon! Are you really so lazy that you came to school in your pajamas?!"
- ―Debo Kibishydesu revealing his return to life after Luckyuro secretly discovered they were alive. This was in reference to Debo Spokorn commenting that Debo Akkumoon's apparent lack of motivation was hard to deal with.[src]
- "It's so much more powerful--! I get it now!"
- ―Debo Kibishydesu's final words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "I finally grow giant, after not getting the chance last time!"
- ―Debo Kibishydesu upon being enlarged.[src]
- "That completes today's giant battle! Bow! Goodbye!"
- ―Debo Kibishihydesu's final words before his permanent death.[src]
Debo Kibishydesu (デーボ・キビシーデス Dēbo Kibishīdesu) is a Debo Monster themed after a classroom with a strict personality that uses his Blastic Teaching (ブラスティック教鞭 Burasutikku Kyōben) technique to punish those he considers improper. Having knowledge on the Kyoryugers' arsenal, Debo Kibishidesu is armed with the arm-mounted Gatling Pencil-HB (ガトリングペンシル-HB Gatoringu Penshiu Eichi Bī) gun.
He was created by Chaos to make Luckyuro a decent Deboth Army member by forcing her to attend his class to study research materials from the Deboth Text while formulating a scheme to destroy the Kyoryugers' Spirit Base.
However, though it nearly succeeded, the plan deviated a bit when Debo Kibishydesu's teaching habits gets the best of him and kidnaps Amy to make her into a proper lady, revealing their plot to destroy the Spirit Base in the process. This results in the Debo's Monster's death at a furious Kyoryu Gold's hands when he performed the Thunderstorm Aftershock attack.
He was later resurrected after the death of Mad Torin alongside fellow Debo Monsters Akkumoon and Spokorn. He switched the bodies of the Kyoryugers and had found out how to counter Torin's signature Trinity Strezer attack. However, Kyoryu Gold in Torin's body was able to switch them back and Debo Kibishydesu was killed by Torin's Trinity Straser which, with him in control, was too strong for him to handle. After this, his students were destroyed by the Zyuden Victory Finish. Luckyuro then grows all three only for them to all be killed for good by Gigant Kyoryuzin's Super Zyuden All Gigant Explosion. The group all bowed and bid the Kyoryugers goodbye together before exploding, this time for good.
Behind the scenes
- Height: 208 cm
- Weight: 169 kg
- Debo Kibishydesu's name come from the phrase "How harsh" (厳しいです Kibishīdesu), which also explains Kibishydesu's teaching methods.
- During Dino Charge, this monster's counterpart can be seen among the cells on Sledge's Ship. His original plan, of planting a bomb, went to Smokescreen, Debo Tangosekku's counterpart