|This article is about a/an monster in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
- ""No! They're so strong!""
- ―Debo Hygogakki's final words before his death.[src]
Debo Hyogakki (デーボ・ヒョーガッキ Dēbo Hyōgakki) is an Impact winter-themed Debo Monster of the Zetsumates group, who is revived by Deboss himself, armed with giant icicle-like claws and ice skate blades on his feet. Armed with his TsuraLauncher (ツラランチャー Tsuraranchā) attack, Debo Hyogakki was the one of Debo Monsters who killed off the dinosaurs, and as such, proclaims himself to be Deboss' greatest creation.
Later revived alongside his fellow Zetsumates, Debo Hyogakki aided in the attack on Plezuon Lab, only to result in Nagareboshi's death against Plezu-Oh and Viruson getting re-assimilated back into Deboth himself. After Deboth's "death", Debo Hyogakki decides to exact revenge on humanity with his Freeze-cry Tactic Freeze-cry Tactic (フリーズクライ戦法 Furīzu Kurai Senpō), where he turned peoples' tears into a freezing agent to turn Japan into the epicenter of a new ice age. Though he intended to use a doubting Yayoi, Debo Hyogakki is defeated by the Kyoryugers (with their new Kyoryu Violet comrade) before being enlarged with him and his supporters destroyed by Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin.
Debo Hygakki returned once more alongside his fellow Zetsumates when Mad Torin pulled more slain Debo Monsters from Deboth Hell, along with Debo Honenukky, Debo Jakireen, Debo Shinobinba, Debo Zaihon, and Debo Karyudosu, to fight the Kyoryugers, with the Zetsumates taking on Kyoryu Red Kung-Fu Carnival. When Wise God Torin ascended and transformed into Kyoryu Silver, the Kyoryugers beat back the revived squad of Debo Monsters and corralled them into a pile, allowing Kyoryu Red to destroy them all with a Zyuden Carnival Finish.
Video Game appearances
Super Sentai Battle Base
Debo Hyogakki is among the vast pantheon of villains which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Behind the scenes
- His suit actor is Keizo Yabe.
- Hyogakki's name is derived from the Japanese term for the Ice Age (氷河期, Hyōgaki), one of the many theories as to what wiped out the dinosaurs in real life.
- Hyogakki's Freezy Cry Tactic is based on the Greek prefix for anything related to cold, "cryo-".
- Hyogakki was the first of the Zetsumates to be destroyed by the Kyoryugers and Nagareboshi was the last, but after being revived, the order was reversed and Nagareboshi was destroyed first.
- Hyogakki is the only member of the Zetsumates not to have a history with a Spirit Kyoryuger.