|This article is about a/an monster in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
- "Who dares defy Debo Doronbos, the greatest thief of this age?"
- ―Debo Dorobosu's first words after being shot in the back whilst fleeing from a warehouse by Ian.[src]
- "My cloak of invincibility–!"
- ―Dorobosu's final words before his initial demise and his final words he spoke prior to his death.[src]
Debo Doronbosu (デーボ・ドロンボス Dēbo Doronbosu) is a thieving Debo Monster themed after both a raven and a bank vault, created to serve Sorrowful Knight Aigaron in order to deprive humans of their favorite things to make them sad. The Bick Bank in his chest can hold an infinite amount of things, and he has been given Aigaron's invincibility cloak, which allows the wearer to dodge incoming attacks, as long as the cloak covers the body and he can see the incoming attacks.
During his initial heist, Doronbosu had made Kyoryu Black suffer a trigger when the monster grabbed Kyoryu Red in the same grapple that Aigaron did with Shiro Mifune. In their second encounter, Kyoryu Black had tried to use the Kentrospiker Zyudenchi with his Gaburevolver, but the resulting disastrously powerful recoil from the attempted attack left the Kyoryugers in disarray and Doronbosu used this opportunity to flee.
After he was finally defeated with the now united and resolved Kyoryugers' Kentrospiker (which also destroyed Aigaron's cloak), he was enlarged to face against Kyoryuzin Western, and lost horribly to the mecha who finished him with the Western Brave Finish.
- Height: 203 cm (50.8: giant)
- Weight: 165 kg (412.5t: giant)
- Concept: Humans whose precious things were stolen will be sad.
- Components: Crow, silk hat, jewels, safe, etc.
- Concoction: Bick Bank (ビックバンク Bikku Bank), Striking Feathers (アタレ羽根 Atare hane), Aigaron's Invincibility Cloak (アイガロンの無敵マント Aigaron no muteki manto)
- Special Note: Playing with crows behind humans' backs is his supreme bliss
Behind the scenes
- His design is a combination of a phantom thief in a black cloak and a crow's nest with stolen jewels.
- Debo Doronbosu's name is a combination of "thief" (泥棒 Dorobō) and "crow" (烏 Karasu).