|This article is about a/an monster in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
Debo Bravesky (デーボ・ブレイブスキー Dēbo Bureibusukī) is an otaku-themed Debo Monster that served under Joyful Knight Candelilla. He appeared in the special episode of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, which served as a collaboration with the mobile game Brave Frontier 2.
Behind the scenes
- He is designed by K-SuKe.
- Debo Bravesky's motif (an otaku) was seen by several few as a reference to Akihabara otaku, due to the sheer number of merchandise he had in his possession.
- In an interesting note, his voice actor (Tomokazu Sugita) is also a real-life otaku, evidenced by him hosting the reality show Tokyo Encounter alongside his colleague Yuuichi Nakamura.
- His name is a combination of "Brave" and "suki" (love), matching him being a huge fan of the Kyoryugers.
- He is the only Debo Monster not to appear in Power Rangers in any shape or form, most likely having to do with a mobile game as well as Power Rangers Dino Charge having ended two years prior to his appearance.