|This article is about a/an ally/mecha in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Datas (データス Dētasu) is a friendly robot that is sent by Master Head to Earth prior to Heaven's Tower being destroyed by Dereputa as both an emergency system and means for communication between the Gosei World and Earth. While usually sleeping, Datas can pinpoint the likely location of Warstar, Yumajuu, and Matrintis activity. His form is based on a Dice-O arcade machine. It was stated that the reason he did not make an appearance in Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle was because he was destroyed in the Legendary War.
- Length: 50 cm
- Width: 80 cm
- Height: 160 cm
- Weight: 150 kg
Datas, like his American counterpart Tensou, is very childlike, naive and innocent but very easy to brainwash (as in one episode he turns against the Goseigers and fights them). He is also very confident and determined when it's time to battle monsters.
Hyper Change Datas Hyper
Datas can become a giant robot and fight along with the Goseigers by transforming into Hyper Change Datas Hyper (ハイパーチェンジデータスハイパー Haipā chenji Dētasu Haipā). It can also combine with the Gosei Headders. Datas Hyper's attack include the Datas Punch (データスパンチ Dētasu Panchi). Datas Hyper's final attack is the Datas Dynamic Crash (データスダイナミッククラッシュ Dētasu Dainamikku Kurasshu).
Hyper Change Headder
Hyper Change Headder (ハイパーチェンジヘッダー Haipā Chenji Heddā): A Headder that helps Datas transform into Datas Hyper.
Hyper Gosei Great
After combining with the Skick Brothers, Seaick Brothers, Landick Brothers, and Datas Hyper, Gosei Great becomes Hyper Gosei Great (ハイパーゴセイグレート Haipā Gosei Gurēto). Hyper Gosei Great's final attack is the Hyper Headder Strike (ハイパーヘッダーストライク Haipā Heddā Sutoraiku), firing all Headders at the opponent.
Appearances: Episodes 12, 15, 18
- Datas Hyper can combine with the Mystic Brothers to become Mystic Datas Hyper.
- Hyper Gosei Great can combine with Gosei Knight (as Groundion) and the Knight Brothers to become Ground Hyper Gosei Great.
- Datas: to be added
- Datas Hyper is similar to the titular character from the 1977 Japanese tokusatsu series Daitetsujin 17.
- While Datas does have a counterpart filling the role of robotic assistant in the form of Tensou, he has no counterpart filling the role of giant mecha, as the footage of his Datas Hyper form is unused in Power Rangers Megaforce. However, this creates a bit of an error, as Datas Hyper forms a key component in the Hyper Gosei Great formation, enabling all Headers to attach to it, whereas the Power Ranger version of this combination, the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord, has a backpack magically appear on the Megazord.
- In the Power Rangers Megaforce toyline, the lack of Datas Hyper is solved by having three motorcycles form the backpack normally formed by Datas.
- During the Megazord battle with Creepox in Power Rangers Megaforce Episode Who's Crying Now?, various parts of Datas Hyper can be seen throughout the battle.
- Tensou - Power Rangers counterpart in Megaforce. See comparison page.
- Ultra Change Zord - Power Rangers counterpart in Megaforce. See comparison page. (Hyper Change Headder)