|This article is about a/an evil mecha in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
Darkness Megabeast Mecha Smog Jouki (闇の巨獣メカ スモッグジョーキー Yami no Kyojū Meka Sumoggu Jōkī) is the dinosaur mode of Mashin Jouki (マシン ジョーキー Mashin Jōkī), originally the Black Kiramai Stone (ブラックキラメイストーン Burakku Kiramei Sutōn) and an evil Mashin used by the Dark Empire Yodonheim, which originally served as the Royal Train of the Crystalia Kingdom before being commandeered by the Crystalian traitor Galza, who possibly used his Kiramental to give it a dinosaur mode. It forms the limbs of King Express.
Powers and Abilities
- Burn Blacker (バーンブラッカー Bān Burakkā): Mecha Smog Jouki can generate black flames from the Jouki Jaws that can damage even the Mashins, causing them to crack.
- Strength: As the Royal Train of Crystalia, Smog Jouki's strength is high in combat, making it one of the strongest machines of the kingdom as seen when it easily overwhelmed Kiramaizin and GigantDriller. Smog Jouki also proved itself to have enough strength to rival Grateful Phoenix.
- Laser Vision: In its train form, Mashin Jouki can fire purple laser beams from its red eyes.
- Rift Creation: In its train form, Mashin Jouki can create a portal to travel from Earth to Yodonheim and vice versa.
- Durability: Smog Jouki was able to survive the Grateful Go Arrow, the strongest attack the Kiramagers have ever employed.
- Jouki Jaws (ジョーキージョー Jōkī Jō): Smog Jouki has powerful jaws.
- Jouki Chainsaw (ジョーキーチェーンソー Jōkī Chēnsō): It has a chainsaw blade at the end of its tail.
- Mecha Smog Jouki is the second Mashin after Mashin Fire to have three different forms, and one of which is based on an animal (In this case, a dinosaur).
- Unlike Fire though, Jouki is capable of transforming into all 3 of its forms in a single transformation while Fire's 3rd form is actually separate from his main and stone form.
- Its roar resembles a train whistle.
- Mashin Jouki is the first onscreen Mashin to not have its alternate forms (with the exception of King Express) given by Juru.
- Smog Jouki bears a striking resemblance to GoZyuRex.
- Transforming into a train and traveling through portals makes it similar to the DenLiner in Kamen Rider Den-O.
- The folding mechanism is previously applied on Diesel-Oh and Kuliner Robos in Ressha Sentai ToQger.
- Smog Jouki's Burn Blacker attack also resembles KillerOh's Bakuryuu Hissatsu: Death Combustion attack, with the difference being Burn Blacker was fired from its mouth, while KillerOh's Death Combustion was fired from its eyes.
- Smog Jouki is the first, since V-Rex to be a given dino mecha from a fallen warrior.
- Smog Jouki is the first to be an inherited robo from a non-sentai member since two dinos inherited mecha, Dragon Ceasar and V-Rex are given to the main red sentai member from the sixth ranger. This is not counting Bakuryu Steggo because it was previously stolen and willingly to join the evil side before coming back to the heroes.
- Mashin Sentai Kiramager
- Episode 4: Princess of the Lost World
- Episode 6: Suddenly Turning 5 Years Old
- Episode 7: Training For You
- Episode 8: Express Lightning
- Episode 9: This Is My Youthful Path of Karuta
- Episode 10: The Girl Who Chases After Shiguru
- Episode 19: Partner
- Episode 32: There's Something About Sayo
- Episode 33: Giant Panic, Big Clash!
- Episode 34: Blue and Yellow Passion