|This article is about a/an set of villains in Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan.|
- "Hell Saturn is our God!"
- ―Dark Q's final words before her death[src]
The 97th posed as Reiko Kagayama, becoming Arashiyama's aide to uncover info on Sun Vulcan Robo before she is exposed by Arashiyama and ejected from the base before she self destructs. The 97th model, armed with claws, aided in stealing a dangerous bacteria in Black Magma's scheme to cause conflict. A 98th model was built to kill various important figures considered national treasures in Japan, only to be stopped in her tracks. The 99th model, equipped with a detachable arm that doubles as flame thrower, poses as an officer to obtain the contains of a vault. But her failure to secure it results in her destruction with the 100th model utilized to complete Black Magma's plan to build a fortress underground before she is destroyed by the SunVulcan group. Eventually, the Dark Q series is discontinued after the death of Zero Girl 1.
- Shortly after the conclusion of Sun Vulcan, a repainted Dark Q mask would be used to depict the true face of the android Kasumi in episode 16 of Uchuu Keiji Gavan.
- Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan
- Ep. 1: The Machine Empire of the North Pole
- Ep. 2: The Day Mankind Lapses
- Ep. 3: Challenging Japan, Iron Claw
- Ep. 4: Boy, Detective Work and Spy
- Ep. 7: Beast Batter Tears
- Ep. 8: The Song of Diligence Sung by Father
- Ep. 11: The Mecha Girl of Sadness
- Ep. 14: The Day the Earth Surrenders
- Ep. 16: A Demon Runs the Schoolyard
- Ep. 18: The Surprising Big Star
- Ep. 19: The Dangerous 100-Point Boys
- Ep. 21: Love Brought by the Sea Breeze