|This article is about a/an villain in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger and Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
|"This is a bad time! Too bad for me!"|
|―Dark Doctor Marvo's final words before his death.[src]|
Dark Doctor Mavro (闇博士マーブロ Yami Hakase Māburo) is the main antagonist of Shuriken Sentai Ninninger vs. ToQger The Movie: Ninjas in Wonderland.
Dark Doctor Marvo was a former member of the Evil Army Shadow Line and the owner of Dark Ninjaland whose ultimate goal is the make his own dark clone hybrid ninja and use this to drain people's hope and dreams to consume the world in darkness. To this end, he resurrected General Schwarz He turned Takaharu into an evil ninja but ultimately failed and he was taken out by Takaharu and Right's ToQ Fury Slash only to survive and summon Kuliners which soon combined into Cho Cho Kuliner Robo. He overwhelmed Shurikenjin, BisonKing, and even Ha-Oh Shurikenjin but was ultimately killed when his robot was destroyed by Ha-Oh ToQ Dai-Oh's OtomoNin Connection Splendid Crash.
He was a mad scientist whose only interest was making the ultimate warrior.
- Height: 204 cm
- Weight: 201 kg
Dark Doctor Mavro is a brilliant but evil scientist capable of completely corrupting Takaharu into his evil minion and wields a massive staff with a crystal orb on the end. Aside from his brilliance, Mavro's ultimate attack seems to be a massive purple energy slash that he could fire from his staff that took down all six Ninningers with one hit.
- Dark Doctor Mavro is played by Ryota Yamasato (山里 亮太 Yamasato Ryōta).
Behind the scenes
- His name is the Greek word for "Black" (μαύρο).
- He shares the same name as Emperor Mavro from Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
- The left arm from Dark Doctor Mavro's costume was combined with the body of Bergian Kuronen and the head of Hound Shadow to create an unidentified Gangler Monster seen in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger Number 1: The Troublemaking Phantom Thieves.
- Parts of his costume were used for the inspiration for Scrozzle in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.