|This article is about a/an Ranger in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "Pink Ranger, Rescue ready!"
- ―Roll call.[src]
She is also referred to as Pink Lightspeed Rescue Ranger or Lightspeed Rescue Pink Ranger, though these are more in reference to the show than proper labels.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Split History
- 3 Video game appearances
- 4 Family
- 5 Pink Lightspeed Ranger
- 6 Ranger Key
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Notes
- 9 Appearances
- 10 See Also
- 11 References
Dana is serious, intellectual, caring and level-headed. She gathers the team together from all over Mariner Bay, and is a valuable asset to the team as one of the Rangers. Dana has a very brief stint as a model, but she resigns when it starts to interfere in her Ranger duties.
She is later reconciled with her long-lost older brother, who joins them as the Titanium Ranger.
During the series, she develops feelings for Carter, but it's unknown if she has expressed them yet, the feelings seems to be mutual. An example is in the episode "The Last Ranger," when the Rangers, save Dana, lose their memories, Carter sees Dana get hurt and it restores his memories.
Following the defeat of Queen Bansheera, Dana fulfilled her dream of becoming a doctor and practices as a pediatrician. She returns to duty and fights alongside the Time Force Rangers when Vypra returns from the dead. She fought alongside her Pink Ranger successor.
The Lightspeed Rangers were featured in a chronicle of Power Ranger history compiled by Tommy Oliver shortly after he formed the Dino Rangers, which was found by the nascent Ranger team in the Dino Lab.
Dana and Carter were helping the residents of Harwood County before reuniting with their fellow Lightspeed Rangers to defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers.
Beyond the Grid
When events set into motion by Lord Drakkon caused the timeline to split into a pocket universe, each anchored on a powerset, the Lightspeed Rangers were split off into their own pocket universe. Lord Drakkon then attacked them. She was initially captured by Lord Drakkon's army and held on the moon base. She was later rescued from the base by a team of Rangers led by Grace Sterling. She boarded Promethea with the other rescued Rangers and, when the universe was restructured at the end of the arc, she was left among those trapped initially in a different dimension, Dana is seen with Andros, Kimberly, and Cameron Watanabe helping the habitants from the scorched planet.
When the timeline is restored, so is Dana.
Video game appearances
Power Rangers Key Scanner
Danna as Pink Lightspeed Ranger, appears in the app videogame Power Rangers Key Scanner, amoung various other Rangers teams.
- Ryan Mitchell - Older Brother
- Captain William Mitchell - Father
- † Mrs. Mitchell - Mother (mentioned)
- Unnamed Grandmother (mentioned)
Pink Lightspeed Ranger
- Rescue Morpher
- Rescue Blaster
- Thermo Blaster
- Rescue Injector
- Battle Booster
- Lightspeed Cycle
Appearances: LR Episodes 1-40, TF Episode 33, SM Episodes 20 & LBEV
Morph and Roll Call
The Pink Lightspeed Ranger Key is Dana’s personal Ranger Key. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Emma (Super Megaforce Pink) who uses it to fight as the Pink Lightspeed Ranger. Although it has not been used, it has been seen in the Scanner App.
Behind the Scenes
- Dana is portrayed by Alison MacInnis.
- As the Pink Lightspeed Ranger, her suit actor in Super Sentai footage from GoGoFive was Motokuni Nakagawa (中川 素州 Nakagawa Motokuni) & her suit actors in US footage were Kazuhiro Yokoyama (横山 和博 Yokoyama Kazuhiro) and Danny Wayne Stallcup.
- Although never referred to as it in the show, Dana's Ranger file for Lightspeed Rescue lists her Ranger designation as "Pink 5."
- To become a pediatrician, one must first finish four years of medical school and then three years residency. Before residency hours were lowered in July 2007, medical students often worked 100+ hours a week and rarely had time for another job in the 68 remaining hours of the week. Therefore, Dana becoming a pediatrician in one year is inconsistent with the requirements as it is unlikely she could have done pediatric residency while at the same time being the Lightspeed Pink Ranger.
- Dana is the first Pink Ranger to not have her name begin with the letter "K".