|This article is about a/an voice actor in the Super Sentai series.|
Yoshio Nagahori (長堀 芳夫), better known under his stage name Daisuke Gōri (郷里 大輔 Gōri Daisuke), was a Japanese voice actor, narrator and actor.
According to fellow voice actors, Gōri was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus a few years prior to his death and his vision was affected by retinal detachment as a result of the disease. He complained to coworkers, "I can't read the scripts. I can't do my job like I'd like to." (台本が読めない. 思うように仕事ができない. Daihon ga yome nai. Omou yōni shigoto ga deki nai.) During an Anpanman recording session in late 2009, a depressed-sounding Gōri told his close friend voice actor Kazuhiko Inoue, "I've grown old."
On January 17, 2010 at approximately 3:00 P.M., Gōri was found lying on his stomach with blood dripping from his wrists in the middle of a Nakano, Tokyo street by a passerby, who then notified the police. Authorities from the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Nakano station discovered a utility knife under his body as well as a suicide note (with the words "I'm sorry" (ごめんね, Gomenne) and "Thank you" (ありがとう, Arigatō) scrawled on it) addressed to his family in his pants pocket. Gōri's death was then ruled a suicide; he was three weeks short of his 58th birthday.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (Lord Zedd; Japanese dub)
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger (Elekinta)
- Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive (Narrator)
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger (Senki)
- Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger (Chuuzubo)
- GoGo Sentai Boukenger (Lindom)
- Engine Sentai Go-Onger (Kettei Banki)
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger (Ootsumuji)