|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
Curse of the Cobra is the fourteenth episode of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. It is the beginning of the three-episode arc involving the cobra tattoo on Ryan.
Demonite and his monsters attack the city once more, this time with certain advantages - Demonite creates a powerful clone, and Ryan is weakened by the cobra tattoo given to him by Diabolico. Carter's risky move of firing point blank at Demonite with both the Unilaser and V-Lancer destroys him and the clone.
to be added
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Rhett Fisher as Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather (credit only)
- Diane Salinger as Queen Bansheera (voice)
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- David Stenstrom as Demonite & Demonite Clone (voice)
- Alonzo Bodden as Thunderon (voice)
- Ezra Weisz as Falkar (voice)
- Curse of the Cobra was released on the VHS Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue: Titanium Ranger Curse of the Cobra.
- Due to the Lightspeed Megazord's Sentai counterpart Victory Robo having its right arm cut off in the original Sentai episode, there are some scenes with only its left one.
- Also due to the censorship, the modified scene for the finishing attack from the original Sentai episode was cut from the PR adaption and the regular scene for this attack was used instead and the victory pose of both Megazords also received editing to show the Lightspeed Megazord with both arms instead of one.
- In one scene, the Rangers pass by a building that had flames coming out of it. Later in 2003 due to 9/11, Disney cut the scene during their reruns of the episode.