|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Cruel Senturicon was created in the result of the chemical accident. Like all the other mutants, Cruel Senturicon was captured by Time Force. In the seventeenth episode, he was released by Ransik. Centuricon attacked Silver Hills with an army of cyclobots and fought the rangers. Cruel Senturicon used his anchor arms in battle. The Rangers quickly defeated all the cyclobots and then fought the mutant, who the removed his DNA patch and enlarged himself. The Rangers formed the Time Force Megazord in mode blue and started the battle. In his giant form Senturicon was more powerful and used his ability to become invisible and attacked the Megazord from different sides, using his super speed and his mace. Despite all of this, the Rangers used Mode Red and defeated the mutant.
Mutant Seal Patch Location: Right Thigh.
He never spoke during the battle and doesn't show much of a personality, other than being sinister, brutal, menacing, cold and resourceful.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman strength: Senturicon has superhuman strength, enough to fight the rangers and Megazord.
- Superhuman speed: Cruel Senturicon is very fast, especially when he attacked the megazord.
- Invisibility: Senturicon can become invisible.
- Enlarging: Like all other mutants, Cruel Senturicon can enlarge itself using its Seal Patch.
- Mace: Senturicon uses a mace in battle.
Behind The Scenes
- This mutant didn't have a voice actor, because he didn't talk.
- The name of this mutant is never mentioned in the series, it's absolutely fan-made.
- He never spoke in the episode.
- Corrupted Officer Arnold-K - Super Sentai counterpart in Mirai Sentai Timeranger. See comparison page.