|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
Crocovile was a regenerating crocodile monster who served as the main antagonist of the episode "The Delta Discovery."
Crocovile is sent to Earth by Astronema with the objective of distracting the Space Rangers whilst Dark Specter whisks Zordon far away from them. Crocovile is extremely hard to destroy and is very capable of duplicating himself. Whilst fighting the Rangers, Crocovile wraps his tail around Carlos' neck in battle. When the two giant Crocoviles face the Astro Megazord, the tail of the first Crocovile wraps itself around the Megazord's waist and he playes with the Megazord by bouncing it on the ground. The Astro & Delta Megazords destroy the Crocoviles after Andros gains access to the Delta Megazord.
The Crocoviles were a pair of utterly mindless and violent abominations who spoke only in mindless snarls and growls.
Powers and Abilities
- Crocodile Charge-The first Crocovile was able to race at his enemies with enough force to knock them all aside.
- Reformation-The first Crocovile was able to cover itself in brown energy and split off its DNA to form a mid-coloured clone of itself.
- Super Bite-The first Crocovile was able to bite down on the Astro Megazord's shoulder hard enough to cause heavy damage.
- Strength-The first Crocovile was able to wrap its hand around the Astro Megazord's neck and then lift it off the ground to comically slam it up and down onto the ground.
- Durability-The first Crocovile was able to survive the Astro Megazord Saber's finisher without a scratch.
- Obliteration-The Crocovile's reformation was completely reliant upon remaining completely intact so that it could split its DNA. Due to the Delta Blasters ripping him apart, there was nothing for him to duplicate from.
- Tail Hand-The first Crocovile had no weapons of any kind but had a large tail in his hand that he could use to whip his enemies.
- Entanglement-The first Crocovile was able to wrap his tail around the Astro Megazord's neck to render it helpless.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Bite-The Crocovile clone was able to bite down on the Astro Megazord's shoulder hard enough to cause heavy damage.
- Strength-A single swing from the Crocovile clone was able to knock the Astro Megazord flat.
- Durability-The Crocovile clone shrugged off the Astro Megazord Blaster and was later blasted dozens of times by the Delta Blasters and knocked down but mostly unfazed.
- Head Hand-The Crocovile clone had no weapons of any kind but had a large crocodile head for a hand that he could use to whip his enemies.
Behind the Scenes
- The Crocoviles were "voiced" by producer Tony Oliver although he only provided mindless snarls and roars.
- The Crocoviles were just anthropomorphic crocodiles.
- Thier species name was a combination of crocodile and vile.
- The Crocoviles were the only major monsters in Power Rangers In Space to possesses no speaking abilities.
- Although the "new" monsters from "Countdown to Destruction" didn't speak either, they were only present as background filler in the monster army shots.
to be added