|This article is about a/an monster in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
- "Be confident! Look there. See?"
- ―Counselor Zektar's first words [src]
- "I'll never give in to worms like you!"
- ―Counselor Zektar's first words being enlarged[src]
Prisoner #0621, Counselor Zektar (カウンセラー・ゼクター Kaunserā Zakutā, 31): A mental counselor who went bad and used his Mind Modulator to damage his patients' minds, forcing them back and gaining more money. Once they were broke, Zektar would imprison them and use them in his experiments. Domon investigated, only to suffer mentally as a result. Domon turned the tables on Zektar and broke free of the Mind Module. Infuriated, Zektar enlarged and used what he learned from TimeYellow's mind to counter Shadow Beta, until V-Rex Robo arrived and uses its' Max Blizzard ability to bring Zektar into custody.
- His motif is based off of a Sea Horse.
- Depression Seals Location: Left Arm
- Reason for unadapted for Power Rangers Time Force, either time constraints or most of the footage involved unmorphed Timerangers along with his human form.