|This article is about a/an monster in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
Pachacamac XIII (パチャカマック１３世 Pachakamakku Jūsansei) is the son of Cosmic Kenpō Master Pachacamac XII and successor to the Cosmic Kenpō (宇宙拳法 Uchū Kenpō) fighting style, who works for the Zangyack as an Action Commander.
Originally, he could use the Cosmic Kenpo move Magnet Fist (磁石拳 Jishakuken), but Insarn modifies him to execute the Cosmic Science Kenpō Electromagnetic Cannon (宇宙科学拳法・電磁砲 Uchū Kagaku Kenpō Denjihō). After being defeated by the Gokaigers' Final Wave, an enlarged Pachacamac XIII is destroyed by Qi-based images of the Geki Beasts summoned by GokaiOh.
- Height - 201cm (Giant Form - 50.3m)
- Weight - 125kg (Giant Form - 312.5t)
Behind the Scenes
- Being a legacy monster associated both with Gekiranger and Boukenger, it likewise resembles a mecha from a past Sentai as all Boukenger threats held; in this case it is the Gorenger carrier vehicle Varidorin
- With Variblune represented as the Gorenger's Greater Power, this is the only representation this season of the original Sentai's second carrier vehicle.
- Just like his dad, Pachacamac XIII has an Incan motif.
- He is the first Gokaiger monster that is an identical son to a previous Sentai villain.
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger