|This article is about a/an villain in Juken Sentai Gekiranger and GoGo Sentai Boukenger.|
- ""Impossible! How is it that me, the most powerful from space, can be defeated?"
- ―Kenpo Master Pachacamac XII's final words before his death.[src]
Pachacamac XII is an evil descendant of Pachacamac l, the first master of Cosmic Kenpō (宇宙拳法, Uchū Kenpō) who was defeated by Bruce E, giving him two jewels that would unlock the secrets of Cosmic Kenpō within the Darkness Pathway ruins in South America.
Though sealed on Planet Isla, Pachacamac XII was released by Sakura as he takes her body as his own, forcing Satoru to steal the red jewel from SCRTC and while he goes after the blue jewel from Confrontation Beast Hall, receiving additional aid from Rio and Mele, who he later put under his control once he gains his ancestor's full power. Pachacamac's fighting moves include Comet Crash (彗星激突, Suisei Gekitotsu) and Planet Serial Wave (惑星直列波, Wakusei Chokuretsuha), using the second set of arms to create a super powerful energy orb. Destroyed by the teamwork of Ultimate Daibouken (with Zubaan's help), GekiRinTohja Wolf, and GekiFire.
His son, Pachacamac XIII, became an Action Commander in the Empire of Zangyack. Originally, he could use the Cosmic Kenpo move Magnet Fist, but Insarn modified him to execute the Cosmic Science Kenpō Electromagnetic Cannon. After being defeated by the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaigers' Final Wave, an enlarged Pachacamac XIII is destroyed by Qi-based images of the Geki Beasts summoned by GokaiOh. (Niki-Niki! Kenpō Lesson)
- Height: 208 cm
- Weight: 100 kg
Behind the Scenes
- Pachacamac XII's design is based on Himitsu Sentai Gorenger's Varidreen.
- Pachacamac is the name of an Inca god with the similar name of Pacha Kamaq, which is what some fansubs to spell his name as such.
- While Pachacamac XII went unadapted for Power Rangers, Pachacamac XIII was adapted as Pacha Chamak for Power Rangers Super Megaforce.