|This article is about a/an monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- "Damn it! Everything I've worked for...How vexing!"
- ―Copy Empress' final words before her death.[src]
Copy Empress (コピー女帝 Kopī Jotei, 25) was a copying machine themed Gorma Minion .
A Gorma who posed as publicist, successfully taking a photo of each Dairanger, creating the Copy Dairanger (コピーダイレンジャー Kopī Dairenjā). She then brought the copies to life, using them to fight the originals so they can be real. Used her Growth Bomb after Kazu used his Kiren-Ken RodArrow to destroy her copy machine, making the clones vanish and they took her down with the Qi-Power Bomber attack. She used her Growth Bomb and created the Copy Mythical Chi Warrior Ryuuseioh (コピー気伝武人龍星王 Kopī Kiden Bujin Ryūseiō). It delivered a beatdown to Dairen'oh but it was soon thrown down and they were blasted by it's Great Discharge and then finished off by the Raging Hurricane Winds. All Copy Empress could do was lament the utter failure of her plans before falling on her side and exploding with Copy Ryuuseioh.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
Photoes of her Evil Dairanger
- Copy Empress was voiced and portrayed by Rieko Yoshikawa
Behind the Scenes
- Copy Empress is one of the few clone Ranger creators who can create human Sentai Ranger clones that can transform; however she must perform the Aura Changer transformation pose for the human clones to become the Copy Dairanger.
- Copy Empress inspired other copy machine-themed monsters in Sentai history:
- Photomare - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page.