|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Time Force.|
- "And you're the one who's gonna pay!"
Like all other mutants, Conwing was created in the result of a science accident. Before the events of the season, he was captured by Time Force and frozen. In the 21st Century, he was released by Ransik to capture the Quantasaurus Rex. Conwing was a unique mutant who could copy other people's voices. When Nadira didn't believe him, Conwing copied Nadira's voice to answer. After leaving and kidnapping Eric, he took his morpher and forced him to summon the Quantasaurus Rex. Conwing, copying Eric's voice, ordered the Quantasaurus Rex to destroy Silver Hills before throwing Eric into the river to die. However, the other rangers came, rescued Eric and formed the Shadow Force Megazord to fight the Q-Rex. When Eric returned, he finally recovered his morpher, prompting Conwing to enlarge himself. However, Eric activated his Mega Battle Armour and managed to defeat and freeze Conwing in his giant form.
Mutant Seal Patch Location: Left arm.
Conwing is cunning, arrogant, stubborn, selfish and devious. As many other mutants, he likes to play with the Rangers in the battle, but he also can do it seriously. He is intelligent, power-hungry, manipulative, menacing and psychopathic. He shows a great confidence, as he mocked at Eric and thought the Quantum ranger can defeat him. This caused his defeat in the battle.
Powers And Abilities
- Voice Imitation: Conwing can imitate the voices of other people, which he used to imitate Eric's voice to control the Quantasaurus Rex.
- Enlarging: Conwing can enlarge himself by using his Seal Patch.
Behind The Scenes
- He was voiced by Sean Cw Johnson, who is best known for portraying Carter Grayson in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.
- His name is combinining of the words "conniving" and "wing".
- His human form was played by Don Dowe.
- All the scenes of the giant Conwing utilize original Time Force footage due to the fact that his Super Sentai counterpart never grew giant.
- Conwing made some cameos in Power Rangers S.P.D..