|This article is about a/an Outlaw monster in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
The rangers later went back in time to destroy Sledge's Crew once and for all, after when the Dark Energem created a black hole which destroyed Earth. After when the rangers went back to their own time periods, Heckyl and Zenowing went to Sentai 6 to protect the Dark Energem from being taken again. Conductro still lives yet his fate is unknown as of now. He is presumed destroyed by Heckyl and Zenowing offscreen to prevent the stealing of the Dark Energem.
As his name suggest, he acts very much like conductor.
Powers and Abilities
- Durability: Conductro has thick skin that is strong enough to withstand enemy attacks.
- Vivix Summoning: Conductro can summon an army of Vivix to aid both him and Screech in battle.
- Conductor's Wand: Conductro is armed with a conductor's wand. Not only can it control how Screech's music affects humans, it can also control various weapons. In his case, he stopped the Dino Spike midair.
Behind the Scenes
- Conductro is voiced by Kevin Keys.
- Conductro actually had the same Kyoryuger counterpart as Scumlaw although Conductro only used footage of his cloaked form and Scumlaw used his true form's costume.
- Even Conductro's original Sentai death was changed. Whereas he was destroyed by the firepower of those loyal to Sledge, in Kyoryuger, he was destroyed when Wrench's axe impaled him through the stomach. This was changed due to it happening in his true form whose costume was already used for Scumlaw who had been destroyed in the previous season.
- Of the villains in Power Rangers Dino Charge, Conductro has the least appearances, appearing in only 1 out of the 44 episodes of the Power Rangers Dino Charge series.