|This article is about a/an enemy mecha in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
The Combat Bio-Robot G-Zord (生体戦闘ロボットGゾード Seitai Sentō Robotto Ji Zōdo, 43-44) is a fictional giant robot from Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
The G-Zord is a powerful dragon-themed Zeta-Sensor robot that was created by the Time Protection Bureau that was lost in a time experiment like the V-Rex in 2994. Though resistant to all forms of external attacks, its only weak point is its Lamada-2000 core. An attack on it is enough to destroy it.
Captain Ryuuya came to the 20th century to help defeat it before it could cause the end of the 30th century and took over Tatsuya Asami's position as TimeRed. Gien sought after the G-Zord in order to analyze its' power source. During the initial encounter, it was too powerful for the Rangers in TimeRobo Shadow Beta, but was expelled to heal when the V-Rex enters the battle. Once cured, the G-Zord resumes its attack on the city. With Time Robo Beta and Time Shadow fighting the robot, Gien uses his machine to deflect the Mute-O energy of the G-Zord, leaving it partially active until Tatsuya destroys the machine and restores the energy. After the TimeRangers oust Ryuuya into giving the Chrono Changer back to Tatsuya, Tatsuya is able to come up with a strategy which allowed the TimeRangers to defeat the G-Zord for good by having TimeRobo Alpha ride on the V-Rex's back as Riding TimeRobo Alpha, and then jump off it to move in from behind and strike the G-Zord's weak spot with its sword.
While the G-Zord's remains are taken by Gien, its destruction not only saves the 30th century, but alters its history as well with a catastophic event coming in 2001.
- The G-Zord was also the first Sentai creation to feature the word Zord; a Power Rangers term used commonly for every teams' mecha.
- The roar G-Zord uses is actually the roar of Toho's Heisei King Ghidorah.
- Mirai Sentai Timeranger
- Case File 43: The History Revision Order
- Case File 44: The Revolt Against Time
- Case File 45: The End! TR (Tomorrow Research) (archive footage only)
- Case File 46: The Future is no More (archive footage only)
- Case File 47: The End of the Don (mentioned only)
- Case File 48: The Return to the Future (mentioned only)
- Case File 49: Beyond the Millennium (mentioned only)