|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "Maybe I'll help you out"
- ―Cobra Incarnate's final words before his death[src]
Cobra Incarnate was a cobra demon, who was the alter ego of Ryan's tatoo (which Diabolico placed on him in his dream). He was placed in a demon's tomb, where all demons were found. Ryan traveled to the tomb, to defeat the demon and free himself from the curse. He entered the chamber and he found a cobra statue that came to life and fought him. Cobra Demon was powerful and easily defeated Ryan. Then Ryan used the last of his Titanium Ranger Powers, but still was no match for the monster. The villain laughed at Ryan and told him that the tatoo will finish him. However, Ryan's weapon still materialized and he threw his Titanium Axe at the column, striking, causing it collapse on the monster, finally destroying him. After the demon's death, Ryan was free from the Cobra's curse and regained his Titanium Ranger Powers.
Cobra Incarnate was a sinister, villainous and sadistic demon. He was ruthless and cold-blooded and enjoyed laughing at Ryan, telling him that his tatoo willl kill him. But he was also arrogant and confident and underestimated the hero, which caused his defeat.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Cobra Incarnate possesses a big deal of strength, enough to overpower Ryan, even in his Titanium Ranger form.
- Fireballs: The Cobra Incarnate can shoot green fireballs from his snake-shaped hands at his enemies.
- Fists: While lacking any weapon, Cobra uses his snake-headed fists in battle.
Behind The Scenes
- The Cobra Incarnate is voiced by Richard Cansino.
- The Cobra Incarnate is the first monster in Lightspeed Rescue to not be created from a Monster Card.
- The Cobra Incarnate monster is a recycled and re-painted version of Snizzard, with the addition of a cobra hood.