|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "And now my Brother Cobra on your back will finish the job!"
- ―Cobra Incarnate when Ryan demorphs.[src]
Cobra Incarnate was a cobra demon, who was the alter ego os Ryan's tatoo (which Diabolico placed on him in his sleep). Cobra Demon was placed in a demons's tomb, where all demons were found. Ryan traveled to the tomb, to defeat the demon and free himself from the curse. He entered the chamber and he found a cobra statue that came to life and fought him. Cobra Demon was powerful and easily defeated Ryan. Then Ryan used last of his Titanium Ranger Powers, but still was no match for the monster. Villain laighed at Ryan and told him that tatoo would finish him. However, Ryan's weapons were still materialized and he threw his Titanium Axe at the column, striking, causing it collapse on the monster, finally destroying him. After demon's death, Ryan regained his Titanium Ranger Powers.
Cobra Incarnate was sinister, villainous and sadistic demon. He was ruthless and cold-blooded and enjoyed laughing at Ryan, telling him that his tatoo willl kill him. But he was also arrogant and confident and underestimated the hero, which caused his defeat.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Cobra Incarnate possess a big deal of strength, enough to overpower Ryan, even with powers of Titanium Ranger.
- Fireballs: The Cobra Incarnate can shoot green fireballs from his snake-shaped hands at his enemies.
Behind the Scenes
- The Cobra Incarnate is voiced by Richard Cansino.
- The Cobra Incarnate is the first monster in Lightspeed Rescue to not be created from a Monster Card.
- The Cobra Incarnate monster is a recycled and re-painted version of Snizzard, with the addition of a cobra hood.