|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
"I am Clockster."
--Clockster's first words when introducing himself to DIvatox.
- “JUST IN TIME!
- Something NEW TO DESTROY!!!”
- --Clockster when the Turbo Megazord appeared and his final words before his destruction.
Clockster is a clock themed monster.
Clockster was a time manipulation monster who was first seen introducing himself to Divatox. Divatox used him to rewind time in order to restore her Freeze Key, which was shattered by the Turbine Laser. He went to Angel Grove and wound time faster and then backwards multiple times. He stopped the clock when the ambush by the Rangers happened and he left. After Divatox rescued her Freeze Key, Clockster accompanied her and Elgar to the syurface for guard guty. However, he got curious and approached the Key. When Clockster touched the freeze key curiously as it was freezing the Earth, time stopped, and Divatox and the freeze key were suspended in time as well. After Phantom Ranger's vanishing from the cave had caused the freeze key to vanish, time then continued to resume normally. Clockster left hastily, and Divatox sent Elgar after him. They confronted each other but were attacked by the Turbo Rangers so were forced to fight. After a short fight, TJ knocked him down and Clockster messed with time for a moment but that quickly resolved itself, After that, Divatox fired the torpedoes and Clockster became giant. Clockster was no match for the Turbo Megazord and was destroyed by the Turbo Megazord Spinout.
Powers and abilities
Temporal control: Clockster has the ability to make time go faster or make it go in reverse.
- Although Clockster appeared to be based on a clock, his Sentai counterpart was actually designed to resemble a adding machine. THis is tthe reason for the scale like clock on his head.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Clockster (minus the head), were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $250.
- Much like Wolfgang Amadeus Grilller , DIvatox had apparently never heard of Clockster prior to thier first meeting.