|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Part beetle, part robot. I'm Clawtron!"
- ―Clawtron's first words upon being created.[src]
- "Nooo! Eaaghhh...."
- ―Clawtron's final words before his destruction.[src]
Unlike previous Robotrons, Clawtron is not created from an object by the Robotron-Maker and is instead made from the same Robot Maker machine Robo-Blaze and Robo-Roxy are always resurrected through. This is because Robo-Roxy is able to steal beetle DNA from Nate and Steel during an ambush and Scrozzle infuses it with Robotron data. Robo-Roxy then infuses herself with flower DNA and accompanies Clawtron to Earth, both having the mission to destroy the Beast Morphers Rangers at all costs.
Clawtron attacks a cafe where the Rangers confront him but are shocked by Roxy's new appearance. They try to morph but are unable to because the teleportation system for their weapons and Morphers is busted so they have to fight unmorphed but both Roxy and Clawtron easily overwhelm them. However, before they can kill the Rangers, Nate arrives on Cruise with their weapons and they are able to morph. Before they can fight though, Commander Shaw contacts Devon and informed him that Clawdrone is approaching. Steel leaves to fight it in the Jet Zord so the other four gp into battle where he fought Devon one on one. He manages to knock Devon on the ground but he manages to avoid being impaled and Nate intervenes with his Striker Saber before he can attack again, knocking back the Robotron. He arrogantly proclaims that the Rangers will never defeat him but Cruise gives Devon his Beast-X Visor and he changes into Beast-X Mode. Clawtron is then killed by a combination of the Beast-X Cheetah Charge and Nate's Striker Beast Slash (with Nate mounted on Devon's Cheetah Mode-esque form which tears through the Robotron whilst hitting Clawtron with the Striker Beast Slash).
Clawtron was a brutish thug, kicking and throwing chairs without a care in the world and mauling the Rangers.
Powers and Abilities
- Teleportation: Clawtron could teleport in a similar way to Roxy but his energy swirls were gold instead of purple.
- Strength: Clawtron was shown to be incredibly strong, being able to throw Devon aside and send Ravi and Steel flying with a single swing.
- Durability: Clawtron had thick skin that was shot in the chest by a Beast-X Blast when Nate arrived but was unharmed despite being thrown to the ground.
- Hand to Hand Combat-Clawtron and Rovy were easily able to overwhelm the unmorphed Rangers and, even when they were morphed, quickly defeated Devon.
to be added
- Pincer Claw: Clawtron had no weapons of any kind but posessed a large pincer-like claw in place of a right forearm which he can use for battle.
Behind the Scenes
- Clawtron was voiced by Mark Wright, best known as Argus from Super Megaforce and Doomwing from Dino Super Charge. Wright also portrayed General Burke in the same season as Clawtron.
to be added
to be added
- In Go-Busters, Clawtron's counterpart was the final monster which was changed for Power Rangers because they needed a monster with limited footage to add into the finale.
- Clawtron was the first primary Robotron antagonist since Controlatron nine episodes previously as all previous Robotrons were extremely minor antagonists.
- Like in Go-Busters, Clawtron was the only animal themed Robotron unlike the other ones which were based off of objects.
to be added
- Kuwagataloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.
- Clawdrone - Gigadrone counterpart.