The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an actor in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
Christopher Khayman Lee (born on March 11, 1978) is an American actor who played Andros in Power Rangers in Space (1998). He was born and raised in New Jersey, and at 17 years of age, moved to Miami to start an acting career.
- A Light in the Forest (2002)
- Kickboxing Academy (1997)
- That '70s Show (2004)
- Power Rangers Wild Force (2002)
- All About Us (2001)
- M.Y.O.B. (2000)
- Safe Harbor (1999)
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (1999)
- 7th Heaven (1999)
- Power Rangers in Space (1998)
- Hall Pass (1996)
- Boston Public (2003)
- Chapter Seventy-Four
- He was raised in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Lee's sister is Chyler Leigh, who is best known for her role as Lexie Grey on Grey's Anatomy and Alex Danvers on Supergirl. She has co-starred with her brother in Safe Harbor.
- Despite the rumor that he was known to be a real-life loner who kept to himself on set, just like his character Andros, Lee has confirmed that early in the production of In Space, he was encouraged by the showrunners to keep a distance from his co-stars as a form of forced method acting. In truth, Lee disliked the isolation and was later allowed to socialize with his castmates.
- His hair was notably bleached during the recording of In Space. Lee admitted he was told he was going to wear a wig (which was done in any future appearances).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.